Price Predictions and Probabilities

Lowphat
Trader

Price Predictions and Probabilities

Post by Lowphat »

gbpusd wants to go up to 1.6000 sometime soon. will it i don't know. i just know it wants to go there at the moment. anyone else see a 1.6000 or a 1.60300 target if the 5958 holds within the next few hours?
the daily range is almost spent as shown http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-market/currencies
so I'm looking for signs of bottoming out

ultimately you don't need indicators but some of them can sure help to spot areas of interest if your not use to seeing them

a big thanks to kprsa & simplex for their work on these concepts
RecurrenceStatisticV4_3.mq4
by kprsa with simplex adjustment
RecurrenceStatisticV4_3_sx.mq4
mod by simplex@ (http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 60#p106245)
RecurrenceStatisticV4_3_sx_phatmod_c.mq4
RecurrenceStatisticV4_3_sx_phatmod_c.ex4
yet another indicator to show market inefficiencies/sup/dem/TZ/gaps and the 1000 other names people call it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lowphat on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:56 am, edited 14 times in total.
AnotherBrian

price predictions

Post by AnotherBrian »

I don't see that. Wait for a bottom formation, like a 1-2-3 pattern. V bottoms are not common, and it didn't do that either.

This is the level price is at right now. It will probably bounce. Watch the bounce for an entry.

But don't take my advice, I'm good at losing money on manual trading.
2014-10-14_224614.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lowphat
Trader

price predictions

Post by Lowphat »

Don't worry it's only demos and theory atm but i am seeing extremely high probability levels on the smaller TF's so i am trying to see if it works on longer TF's
Its taking waaaay longer than i would have liked. on the min tf i usually close out in like under 10 mins
Also 5938 is of interest to me as a magnet point
Lowphat
Trader

price predictions

Post by Lowphat »

8-)
its was like watching paint dry when its was not in the UK/US session
Lowphat
Trader

price predictions

Post by Lowphat »

man thats a crazy looking wick
Lowphat
Trader

price predictions

Post by Lowphat »

fun stuff
dudest
Trader

price predictions

Post by dudest »

Goodstuff lowphat :)!
AnotherBrian

price predictions

Post by AnotherBrian »

BOOM - only happens on demo right?

Good call!!
Lowphat
Trader

price predictions

Post by Lowphat »

heres an indicator that can help you spot areas simular to the above calls. plus it has a kicksass donchian which can also help you find price recurring price targets.

also if you add sam seiden's methods on top of this you get something very interesting
Last edited by Lowphat on Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
kprsa

price predictions

Post by kprsa »

Lowphat » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:17 am wrote:heres an indicator that can help you spot areas simular to the above calls. plus it has a kicksass donchian which can also help you find price recurring price targets.

also if you add sam seiden's methods on top of this you get something very interesting
hi all, my first post here!
i coded the RecurrenceStatistic indy that lowphat posted here (he was kind to ask for my permission before posting).
if there would be further ideas or questions regarding it, let me know.
cheers
k

Return to “General Forex Discussion”