Thanks Tommaso

SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Re: Thanks Tommaso

Post by SteveHopwood »

Just to let you guys know, Shelley (fxozgirl) is setting up and will administer a suitable Paypal account to hold donations towards this forum's ongoing costs.

It will take a few days to get this up and running; I will let you know when it is.

:D
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Xeroforex
Trader

Post by Xeroforex »

Hi Tommaso,

Grazie mille!

Cheers...Ted
“If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.”
Tebis
Trader

Post by Tebis »

SteveHopwood wrote:Just to let you guys know, Shelley (fxozgirl) is setting up and will administer a suitable Paypal account to hold donations towards this forum's ongoing costs.
Steve, this is a very good idea !
Thanks Tommaso, i `ll donate.
dudest
Trader

Post by dudest »

SteveHopwood wrote:Just to let you guys know, Shelley (fxozgirl) is setting up and will administer a suitable Paypal account to hold donations towards this forum's ongoing costs.

It will take a few days to get this up and running; I will let you know when it is.

Major THUMBS UP!

Wonderful human beings y'all are :)

Cheers
jlcgarcia

Post by jlcgarcia »

Hi Tomaso, George,

I think I am the last one to be grateful for your generosity, and your dedication to this forum.

But this forum is like this image, and I am pride to be part of it.
generosidad.jpg
Regards

José Luis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
giailang
Trader

Post by giailang »

milanese wrote:
SteveHopwood wrote:This just gets better and better.

cuzgeorge has just sent me $1000 to pass on to Tommaso. Tomasso's comment? Not, "Yippee. It has only cost me $800 after all." Instead, "Great. Now we have a reserve in case we need professional help." Wow.

Thanks George. We have all known for a long time what a star you are.

You guys are blowing me away today.

A number of you want to make donations to Tommaso. I do not want to post his paypal account as it is also his private email address. Send me a pm instead and I will pass it on.

George thank you :)
Yes we will invest this too in our site for guarantee this place for everyone everytime accessible!

Cheers :)
Tommaso
Tons of thanks to Tommaso, George and Steve.
cuzgeorge
Trader

Post by cuzgeorge »

Hi All,
thanks for the appreciation. I hadnt nopticed Steve had posted about the donation here until now. Always a pleasure to be part of everything here, and great thanks to all who help where they can.

Personally, work has been quiet when the forum started acting up, similar to having the in-laws over, :lol: :lol: I understand how NLinear felt.
My input is nothing nect to what the Global mods do here so a big thanks to them.

JL, i'm lost with out you my friend. :D

cuz
10.X, BMac,Xmeter,Marylin,and CaptsNakedTrading thread coupled with Slowkeys Intraday setup for manual trades.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... f=36&t=848
Sgt.Forex
Trader

Post by Sgt.Forex »

Nice effort. Thank you Shelley!

Philipp
Money makes the world go round! ;)
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Carrumba, but we are on fire tonight when it comes to clicking links and having the page display.

Not sure what Tommaso did, but it must have included an injection of steroids. :lol:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
fxozgirl
Trader

Post by fxozgirl »

SteveHopwood wrote:Carrumba, but we are on fire tonight when it comes to clicking links and having the page display.

Not sure what Tommaso did, but it must have included an injection of steroids. :lol:

Yep...Tommaso has the magic ingredient. SHF is loading very quickly now :D

Return to “Lounge”