Board TechNews

milanese
TechAdmin

Board TechNews

Post by milanese »

traveliron » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:01 am wrote:Hi Milanese
The option for prosilver board style has disappeared on my UCP and it has reverted to SHF. I have checked using another browser but my only option on the drop-down is SHF. This is a very narrow display format whereas prosilver utilises all the display width. Has it been tinkered with and if so, can prosilver be made available again?
I'm very surprised at how this has effected my experience of this forum.
you have to use the forum with our standard style, the less than 20 users from over 19000 that used prosilver have to adapt sorry..
This has technical reasons.

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Board TechNews

Post by SteveHopwood »

Truth to tell, I feel guilty tonight. I had forgotten this thread. I shall not do so again. Sorry Tommaso. I apologise from the bottom of my heart.

We come to take sooooo much for granted here at SHF. We need to do better.

I talk to Tommaso via pm every evening, so even I tend to take him for granted.

Fact is folks, that this forum would not exist without him managing it. His expertise in this stuff leaves me gasping with amazement.

This forum is under constant attack from poor, sad and pathetic dimwits with enough enough technical knowledge to do us harm. Tommaso's expertise protects us continually from their attacks. SHF has changed the lives of members who have learned enough to allow them to make money from trading in ways they were unable to do before finding us. The dimwits would have removed this opportunity were it not for Tommaso.

Tommaso has protected all of us from these dimwits.

Thank you Tommaso. I shall mention you more frequently in future. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
milanese
TechAdmin

Board TechNews

Post by milanese »

We use now HTTPS too, for offer you more security when you are transferring data, please use for this
index.php

Cheers:)

Tommaso
milanese
TechAdmin

Temporary highest defense Mode

Post by milanese »

As we are facing some stupid attacks, I had temporary to set the highest defense mode on our side, this can create some inconveniences, I am sorry for this, the setting is temporary and I will do all to resolve as fast as possible the problems.

Tommaso
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Temporary highest defense Mode

Post by SteveHopwood »

milanese » Tue May 07, 2019 2:38 pm wrote:As we are facing some stupid attacks, I had temporary to set the highest defense mode on our side, this can create some inconveniences, I am sorry for this, the setting is temporary and I will do all to resolve as fast as possible the problems.

Tommaso
Thanks for looking after us Tommaso. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

milanese
TechAdmin

Board TechNews

Post by milanese »

Loading speed has normalized, the Board should now work again as intended.

All the best

Tommaso
SteveHopwood
Owner

Board TechNews

Post by SteveHopwood »

milanese » Thu May 09, 2019 11:19 am wrote:Loading speed has normalized, the Board should now work again as intended.

All the best

Tommaso
Thanks again, Tommaso. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Return to “Lounge”