Is it just me, or does it feel weird

SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Th only positions I still have open are a tiny handful of hedged positions over three live trading account.

The markets can do what they want over the weekend; it will make not a jot of difference to me.

I have made a few hundred dollars this week and will post my results tomorrow.

Effectively, I am 'flat' for the weekend. I have no reason whatever to care what happens when the markets open again in 48 hours.

I think this is about the third time in over a decade that I have experienced this. It is courtesy of TDesk and XY42.

It feels strangely empty. It is an odd feeling. Anyone else experiencing this?

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

Same here and it feels extremely good.

Britain can come thick and fast and collectively throw GBP into Northern Sea. Mr. Trump can at any point declare war on someone Mr. Murdoch directs him to. Being at the sidelines over the weekend is not the worst position in these times. Monday we can start a new game.

Just my two cents.

Thomas
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

tomele » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:49 pm wrote:Same here and it feels extremely good.

Britain can come thick and fast and collectively throw GBP into Northern Sea. Mr. Trump can at any point declare war on someone Mr. Murdoch directs him to. Being at the sidelines over the weekend is not the worst position in these times. Monday we can start a new game.

Just my two cents.

Thomas
And it is all down to you, Thomas. I am not lying in the tagline above your forum that appears on our main board.

TDesk is utterly stunning. I lack the sunshine language to immediately describe the difference it has made to my live trading. I will edit this post if it comes to me. For now, let's just talk about how TDesk has moved us into the sunlit uplands of the trading world.

OK, so it has been a perfect storm of TDesk and XY42 coming together, but XY42 on its own would not have been enough. And yes, I have harnessed TDesk to my own use. That is the point of TDesk.

Fact is though, that none of the $545 I earned from manual trading this week would have happened without TDesk.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

OK, so I have already diverted from the original point of this thread, but who cares? It is my thread in my forum, so I can do what I want.

So I repeat: It is wonderful to be flat for the weekend for maybe the third time in my trading career. Ane all thanks to TDesk - the single most fantastic trading tool ever developed. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!:

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

SteveHopwood wrote:I have harnessed TDesk to my own use. That is the point of TDesk
Thanks Steve.

TDesk in itself is a sophisticated, but dumb thing. It's magic unfolds when experienced traders like you use it wisely. My hope is that successful strategies will crystal out from the common effort over time. And that we all will finally achieve our goals.

My goal to make developing and testing strategies much more easy has reached an intermediate step stone now. But there is more in the pipeline. The next step is coming soon.

Let's beat the fox. A tiny bit.

Cheers
Thomas
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
SteveHopwood
Owner

Post by SteveHopwood »

tomele » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:54 pm wrote:

Let's beat the fox. A tiny bit.
The best thingy the fox can do is morph into something entirely innocent. A hamster, maybe?

:xm: :rocket:

Return to “Lounge”