Forex & Crypto scams are rife at present - beware

stimpy

Post by stimpy »

You can pretend you are a high flying trader on forums at the moment and many people are none the wiser.

There are a huge amount of scams going on in discord/signal/whatsapp/telegram groups and paid course chat rooms - never pay for anything.

All the education you need is online for free.

Please be smart - so many people in this industry are naive.

Crypto has introduced a whole new wave of scams.

I will post more videos over time but here is the first one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zorPciKi5_Y
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

I can only speak for SHF and the success of our zero tolerance approach to any form of crap whatsoever. Formerly respected members have stepped over the line and been banned instantly.

Shysters' first posts are intercepted and removed within seconds of the posting; they are then banned. This is a process that takes a fraction of the time it takes to register here and make a first posting. Dealing with these cretins is also good fun.

This approach had not always made me popular. It has helped SHF become the place that it is.

So folks, you can trust absolutely anything you encounter here.

Elsewhere, you need to bear stimpy's warning in mind. I would not even bother to have bad dreams about trusting stuff from anywhere else.

As for paying for it? Are you insane? You paid for something? Yes, you were.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Lounge”