TV/Movies related to Finance

duke5150

Post by duke5150 »

Probably the only thread I can see myself starting right now. I feel this is the only topic on which I'm confident to post on and feel I know what I'm talking about, without getting the chop :D

Anyways, it's not just for the sake of it. I watched this last night: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4103404/

I'm curious to know if anybody has heard of or followed Martin Armstrong in the past? It's a fascinating story, which has been slightly criticzed in the reviews for not featuring many outside opinions.

The story follows Armstrong, whom through mass collation of historical data and mathematical ability, wrote a code that found astonishing patterns, which apparently made him one of the most accurate analysts in the game.

I'm sceptical but I would say don't judge unless you've seen this or heard of him. Genuinely interested to hear from anybody who knows more about the him and his story. I found this on Amazon Prime streaming (uk)

Lee
c1borg
Trader

Post by c1borg »

Hes still about https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/ will watch it when I have spare time :good:
tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

Nowadays the world seems to be full of fraudsters selling conspiracy theories. Look this guy up in Wikipedia and read some of his articles.
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
c1borg
Trader

Post by c1borg »

tomele » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:07 pm wrote:Nowadays the world seems to be full of fraudsters selling conspiracy theories. Look this guy up in Wikipedia and read some of his articles.
I agree and I think he's still at it :lol:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

c1borg » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:15 pm wrote: I agree and I think he's still at it :lol:
I am sure he is, and probably doing very well.

I watched the first two minutes of the movie. Those of us who have been around for a while have learned to recognise these shysters for what they are.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
duke5150

Post by duke5150 »

I watched the first two minutes of the movie. Those of us who have been around for a while have learned to recognise these shysters for what they are.
That's fair enough. Didn't really expect a different answer if im honest. Wikipedia isnt usually my goto for accuracy either though.I'm not easily taken in but the legal tussles and explanations of his supposed persecution don't seem that far fetched to me. I found it quite an interesting watch regardless.

The Big Short is the top watch for me in this category. Quite a few good ones out there though.
c1borg
Trader

Post by c1borg »

Trading Places is a great movie :lol:
billybell

Post by billybell »

duke5150 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:29 pm wrote:Probably the only thread I can see myself starting right now. I feel this is the only topic on which I'm confident to post on and feel I know what I'm talking about, without getting the chop :D

Anyways, it's not just for the sake of it. I watched this last night: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4103404/

I'm curious to know if anybody has heard of or followed Martin Armstrong in the past? It's a fascinating story, which has been slightly criticzed in the reviews for not featuring many outside opinions.

The story follows Armstrong, whom through mass collation of historical data and mathematical ability, wrote a code that found astonishing patterns, which apparently made him one of the most accurate analysts in the game.

I'm sceptical but I would say don't judge unless you've seen this or heard of him. Genuinely interested to hear from anybody who knows more about the him and his story. I found this on Amazon Prime streaming (uk)

Lee
Nice movie from Martin Armstrong. Love this movie. Although I don't understand a lot of his teaching, I can say that his concepts has totally changed my perspective on many of my personal and financial path. Now I have several sources of income and the easiest way to make predictions is at https://oddsdigger.com/at/darts

Return to “Lounge”