BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.

Postby hamburglar » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:27 pm

Jimbo999,
I live in Sask and have accounts with Global Prime and Vantagefx. Both are aussie brokers with international subsidiaries. Have you tried that route? Jemook is on here from Global Prime see what he says.
hamburglar

Postby jimbol999 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:36 pm

Thank you all, appreciate your time and effort.
Ill get in touch with these brokers.
jimbol999

Postby joshuayip » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:46 am

Hi everyone,

Am wondering if the latest Baluda Super Slope 2.2 displays the "legend" for the currency pairs as Super CSS. Not color blind but just would be great to not need to hover over the lines to get the currency name.

baluda1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
joshuayip

Postby TraderJulian » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:42 am

pakeha » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:42 am wrote:Last day of forward testing. Just closed 3 GBP signals short for 87 pips for today - all winners. I am done.

Over the last 5 days I have taken 31 trades with this system of which 24 (77%) were winners for a grand total of 510 pips. Best day was 187 pips and worst day was 40 pips.

The system is a variation of Bob's Rainbow concept, using CSS signals and MA trend filters.

I have thrown together a pdf that describes what I have called the Awfully Simple System in a bit more detail. :D Also, I have attached the indicators that I use. The CSS indicator is of course on post #1.

For those interested, best of luck!

Cheers

Hi Pakeha

I saw that, way back you started using Baluda's Super CSS with HalfTrend and I ran that for a few days with some success and then saw your posts and very extensive user guide on The Awfully Simple Trading System, but then it seemed to not be followed through in the forum, although seems like a great piece of work.

Are you still using it, or have you moved onto something else?
TraderJulian

Previous

Return to BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER