BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.
TraderJoeForex
Trader

Post by TraderJoeForex »

+5% in 24 hours just taking H4 arrows in direction of Daily :)

Using two CSS on chart.. one to display the current timeframe arrows (crosses) and the other for the higher timeframe (direction). In theory D1 arrows in direction of Weekly should be even more accurate and lower maintenance so going to test this for the rest of the month.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KeithM
Trader

Post by KeithM »

Gertje » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:29 am wrote:
Zennor » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:23 pm wrote:Now trading to make just 1.5% per day may seem a little slow to some and yes it can be, initially.

However

£1,000 @ 1.5% Per Day after 5 days will be £1,077.28
£1,000 @ 1.5% Per Day after 20 days will be £1,346.86
£1,000 @ 1.5% Per Day after 120 days will be £5,968.32
1.5% a day is huge.
My belief is that the high amount of fx-failures is due to too high expectations and hence overtrading.
See attached excel file, change the red inputs [%-daily and starting $] to get a feeling of the power of compounding.... :mrgreen:
Think I will stop at year 7 :!!:
KeithM
Trader

Post by KeithM »

TraderJoeForex » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:38 am wrote:+5% in 24 hours just taking H4 arrows in direction of Daily :)

Using two CSS on chart.. one to display the current timeframe arrows (crosses) and the other for the higher timeframe (direction). In theory D1 arrows in direction of Weekly should be even more accurate and lower maintenance so going to test this for the rest of the month.
:clap: What are your risk management and exit rules? Keep it up!
pakeha
Trader

Post by pakeha »

TraderJoeForex » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:38 am wrote:+5% in 24 hours just taking H4 arrows in direction of Daily :)

I like it. Do you trade the entire 24 hours or just London/NY?

I noticed the following for the GBPJPY and wasn't sure how you handled the buy signal. Your trade record shows the sell signal only.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TraderJoeForex
Trader

Post by TraderJoeForex »

pakeha » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:31 pm wrote:
I like it. Do you trade the entire 24 hours or just London/NY?

I noticed the following for the GBPJPY and wasn't sure how you handled the buy signal. Your trade record shows the sell signal only.

Thanks
The H4 buy signal was against the direction of D1 so I didn't take it. That is why I use two CSS on my chart (the chart arrows are H4 and the indi lines are D1) :lol:

.. in this experiment I traded all 6 candles over 24hours. Live I just trade the asian session with a scalping strategy. I feel safer without too much news risk. Demo I practise 24/7 whatever time I have available.
TraderJoeForex
Trader

Post by TraderJoeForex »

KeithM » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:00 pm wrote:
:clap: What are your risk management and exit rules? Keep it up!
No SL TP, I just closed all 24hours from my first trade before the USA news was coming tonight. For my next test D1 arrows in direction of W1 lines It will be the same.. no SL or TP but will close all before the end of each week I think...
pakeha
Trader

Post by pakeha »

TraderJoeForex » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:48 pm wrote:
The H4 buy signal was against the direction of D1 so I didn't take it. That is why I use two CSS on my chart (the chart arrows are H4 and the indi lines are D1) :lol:

.. in this experiment I traded all 6 candles over 24hours. Live I just trade the asian session with a scalping strategy. I feel safer without too much news risk. Demo I practise 24/7 whatever time I have available.
OK. The chart picture I attached has that setup I believe. H4 shows the arrows (I have shrunk its window) and D1 shows the lines. For my feed there was a cross (upward) on the CSS daily at 4:00 (GMT+3) and then the cross down at 8:00 (GMT +3) also on the Daily. The H4 also showed the 2 arrows at these times.

Does your chart look the same?

Thanks
TraderJoeForex
Trader

Post by TraderJoeForex »

pakeha » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:56 pm wrote:
OK. The chart picture I attached has that setup I believe. H4 shows the arrows (I have shrunk its window) and D1 shows the lines. For my feed there was a cross (upward) on the CSS daily at 4:00 (GMT+3) and then the cross down at 8:00 (GMT +3) also on the Daily. The H4 also showed the 2 arrows at these times.

Does your chart look the same?

Thanks
No, you have H4 lines on your chart. That is why they match with your arrows on chart. Make sure you have autotimeframe OFF in the indi as it defaults to your current timeframe otherwise.

You can tell when you select a higher timeframe because the lines becomes more stretched. Look at mine below.
pakeha
Trader

Post by pakeha »

Ah, that's it. Thanks
Barcode
Trader

Post by Barcode »

TraderJoe would it be possible to get a copy of your template please? I would like to check why you are getting more CSS arrows on your GBPJPY chart than I am. I seem to have the same setup as you on H4 chart with CSS daily.
94730fb0cfa2b73c66acaf6be95708ad.png
The 10 most powerful 2 letter words in the world.

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Return to “BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER”