BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Take notice when Sam pitches in. He has been around this stuff for a loooonnnnnggggg time. He and I go back to pre SHF days. I always trust his judgement.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
hamburglar
Trader

Post by hamburglar »

Jimbo999,
I live in Sask and have accounts with Global Prime and Vantagefx. Both are aussie brokers with international subsidiaries. Have you tried that route? Jemook is on here from Global Prime see what he says.
jimbol999

Post by jimbol999 »

Thank you all, appreciate your time and effort.
Ill get in touch with these brokers.
joshuayip

Post by joshuayip »

Hi everyone,

Am wondering if the latest Baluda Super Slope 2.2 displays the "legend" for the currency pairs as Super CSS. Not color blind but just would be great to not need to hover over the lines to get the currency name.
baluda1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TraderJulian

Post by TraderJulian »

pakeha » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:42 am wrote:Last day of forward testing. Just closed 3 GBP signals short for 87 pips for today - all winners. I am done.

Over the last 5 days I have taken 31 trades with this system of which 24 (77%) were winners for a grand total of 510 pips. Best day was 187 pips and worst day was 40 pips.

The system is a variation of Bob's Rainbow concept, using CSS signals and MA trend filters.

I have thrown together a pdf that describes what I have called the Awfully Simple System in a bit more detail. :D Also, I have attached the indicators that I use. The CSS indicator is of course on post #1.

For those interested, best of luck!

Cheers
Hi Pakeha

I saw that, way back you started using Baluda's Super CSS with HalfTrend and I ran that for a few days with some success and then saw your posts and very extensive user guide on The Awfully Simple Trading System, but then it seemed to not be followed through in the forum, although seems like a great piece of work.

Are you still using it, or have you moved onto something else?
TraderTomS

Post by TraderTomS »

Where can i find Baluda SuperSlope V2.5?
MwlRCT

Post by MwlRCT »

TraderTomS » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:13 pm wrote:Where can i find Baluda SuperSlope V2.5?
Hi friend, get it on page 39 : download/file.php?id=68239
TraderTomS

Post by TraderTomS »

MwlRCT » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:27 am wrote:
TraderTomS » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:13 pm wrote:Where can i find Baluda SuperSlope V2.5?
Hi friend, get it on page 39 : download/file.php?id=68239
Thanks Got it
VirtualFM
Trader

Post by VirtualFM »

Just a friendly reminder to say that version 2.5 ONLY works with the main 8 currencies (28 pairs). It doesn't even load in any of the other pairs.
Version 2.2 does not have the group sets but works with every pair, including exotics, commodities, oil, anything really.
idiamond

Post by idiamond »

Here is a major modernization of Baluda.SuperSlope.v.2.5.

This version runs on both M T 4 and MT 5!

It is a modification of "Baluda.SuperSlope.v.2.5.mq4" posted here Nov 30, 2016.

Other than the significant modernization, using current programming functions, no new features/functionality have been added. Feel free to do so.

Note that the original was hard coded for M T 4 Timeframes. Warning: Do not use the MT5 version with non-Empty4 Timeframes.

M T 4 and MT5 versions with source are included.
EURUSDH1.png
SuperSlope.ex4
SuperSlope.ex5
SuperSlope 21.186.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER”