BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.
tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

I approved this post because anyone has to give this poor guy an answer.

Meade,

this is all about the upside-down lands. New Zealand is on the upside-down part of the world. USA and UK are on the upside-up part of the world. Normally the curves would be in the same direction.

But as Mr. Trump is president in the USA, things are upside-down there. Therefore the curve is inverted.

Things are also upside-down in UK, but not as long. Markets need some time to react. Sooner or later GBP will flip to the upside-down part of the market. Then all curves will point in the other direction. As soon as USA or UK come back to normal, the curves will flip again.

Hope you got how Forex works.

Cheers
Thomas
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
Barcode
Trader

Post by Barcode »

Thomas, I needed a good laugh to get my day going. That cracked me up. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
The 10 most powerful 2 letter words in the world.

If it is to be, it is up to me.
SilverTrader
Trader

Post by SilverTrader »

He had to be joking surely???
Lucky for him Steve did not get to it first. :lol:
Kind Regards
Wayne

Never look down on a person, unless you plan to help him up!
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

SilverTrader » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:35 pm wrote:He had to be joking surely???
Lucky for him Steve did not get to it first. :lol:
One of the other mods banned him instead. :lol:

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
mrpipstrader
Trader

Post by mrpipstrader »

tomele » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:45 am wrote:
.......this is all about the upside-down lands. New Zealand is on the upside-down part of the world. USA and UK are on the upside-up part of the world. Normally the curves would be in the same direction.

But as Mr. Trump is president in the USA, things are upside-down there. Therefore the curve is inverted.

Things are also upside-down in UK, but not as long. Markets need some time to react. Sooner or later GBP will flip to the upside-down part of the market. Then all curves will point in the other direction. As soon as USA or UK come back to normal, the curves will flip again.

Hope you got how Forex works

Cheers
Thomas

This LOL ^^^ This is the simplest, most accurate, description of Forex that I have ever read. You Thomas are a fkn genius!!! Since I live in the land down under, I've just realised that if I do a handstand then I will get the same market view that you have. Your explanation will have me chortling for weeks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
mrpips
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

I just received this PM from Bob, so I am posting it in all the most active threads:
nanningbob wrote:I’m going to be in New Zealand April 13-22. Auckland 13-16 and the rest of the time traveling the South Island. If any kiwis want to meet be glad to say hi. I also will be in Fiji islands 4/10-13

Don’t know how to send out a message like this??

Bob
The best way to get in touch will be by PM.

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

SupaMonkey

Post by SupaMonkey »

nanningbob » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:17 pm wrote:USE ON ANY INDIVIDUAL CURRENCY PAIR.
I don't know how you did this and I would like to read the mechanics behind it (are those available on the forum anywhere?), but thank you for sharing this. Pulling this up and inspecting the 4 hour charts shows that this is a phenomenal indicator. I have been trading for 10 years, much of it naked, and I did not believe that it was possible to have an indicator this accurate.

When I make money from this I will happily donate to your charities.
dreambig2
Trader

Post by dreambig2 »

Loved the FX analogy Thomas :smile: ...things will prob be upside down for while longer here in the US as Trump keeps the Washington DC political pot inverted to shake out more %$#@... :clap:
jimbol999

Post by jimbol999 »

hey all
hope all is well and making money.

sometimes Im missing some alerts, Im trading m15, just wondering if you guys seen this before?
the arrow is on the chart, the little line as well, but in the alert box can't find them.

Thanks
SteveHopwood
Owner

Post by SteveHopwood »

jimbol999 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:34 am wrote:hey all
hope all is well and making money.

sometimes Im missing some alerts, Im trading m15, just wondering if you guys seen this before?
the arrow is on the chart, the little line as well, but in the alert box can't find them.

Thanks
Assume you are doing something wrong and go with what is working for you.

Return to “BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER”