BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.

Postby Gertje » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:42 am

And another one......
:!!:
Closed at 12h30 local time, only 3 candles traded.
Max DD 307.4 pips [according to MPBM].....

Global Prime - Empty4 4.png

This is a very mechanical way of trading, just follow the colours of the previous candle.
Instead of a lesser profit [1.5%] due to the closing taking too long, there was more profit today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gertje

Postby TraderJoeForex » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:33 am

Barcode » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:32 am wrote:TraderJoe would it be possible to get a copy of your template please? I would like to check why you are getting more CSS arrows on your GBPJPY chart than I am. I seem to have the same setup as you on H4 chart with CSS daily.

You have one CSS on your chart and I can see it is set to D1 so the arrows on your chart are showing D1 Crosses. I had an additional CSS indi on my chart for the arrows set to H4 (I have it minimized on my chart since I only need the arrows for current timeframe.. above the higher timeframe CSS at the bottom if you look closely)

The way I use both CSS is trading the crosses (arrows) on the current timeframe only in the direction of the lines for the higher timeframe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TraderJoeForex

Postby rangerlp » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:35 am

Geko » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:29 am wrote:Ok finally here a modified version of the Dashboard and the CSS indicator for iCustom call.

Dashboard tested on TradersWay which has a suffix “i” and working fine:

Works great...Thanks!!!
rangerlp

Postby Gertje » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:03 pm

TraderJoeForex » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:33 am wrote:The way I use both CSS is trading the crosses (arrows) on the current timeframe only in the direction of the lines for the higher timeframe.

I see you lost the colours in the background on the CSS as well, do you know a solution?
I like to see the colours for the bars to enter from.
Gertje

Postby pakeha » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Gertje » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:03 am wrote:
TraderJoeForex » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:33 am wrote:The way I use both CSS is trading the crosses (arrows) on the current timeframe only in the direction of the lines for the higher timeframe.

I see you lost the colours in the background on the CSS as well, do you know a solution?

I notice losing colours happens when you have 2 CSS (e.g. H4 and D1) running in the lower 2 indicator windows.

I do the following

1. switch the TF to another and then back to the one I want
2. open and then close (don't do anything to the indicator) the bottom CSS indicator

Then it should clear itself.

If you are still having a problem, it may be because the original template pair is showing in objects, so you also may need to go into object and delete the half a dozen lines that describe that pair. For example say the original template pair was EURUSD and you have placed the template on a GBPJPY chart, then you may find the description of the EURUSD pair still in objects and interfering with the GBPJPY CSS.

Takes a bit of a one time effort to clean up every chart :)
pakeha

Postby Gertje » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:53 pm

pakeha » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:46 pm wrote:Takes a bit of a one time effort to clean up every chart :)

That won't work for me, because I only use 1 chart.....

I drag and drop the pairs from the marketview.
Huge CPU saver...
Gertje

Postby Barcode » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:57 pm

You have one CSS on your chart and I can see it is set to D1 so the arrows on your chart are showing D1 Crosses. I had an additional CSS indi on my chart for the arrows set to H4 (I have it minimized on my chart since I only need the arrows for current timeframe.. above the higher timeframe CSS at the bottom if you look closely)

The way I use both CSS is trading the crosses (arrows) on the current timeframe only in the direction of the lines for the higher timeframe.

Thanks TraderJoe
The 10 most powerful 2 letter words in the world.

If it is to be, it is up to me.
Barcode

Postby fire580 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:48 pm

New version of dashboard seems to be working okay - but I guess not smart enough to figure it out :arrrg:

What do B0 - B5 stand for I thought TF's but I can't seem to make the numbers match the indicator on the chart

Also there is an input for TF - so how is this supposed to be set up? :arrrg:

Any help will greatly be appreciated.
fire580

Postby gprince66 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:05 pm

pakeha » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:46 am wrote:
Gertje » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:03 am wrote:

I notice losing colours happens when you have 2 CSS (e.g. H4 and D1) running in the lower 2 indicator windows.

I do the following

1. switch the TF to another and then back to the one I want
2. open and then close (don't do anything to the indicator) the bottom CSS indicator

Then it should clear itself.

If you are still having a problem, it may be because the original template pair is showing in objects, so you also may need to go into object and delete the half a dozen lines that describe that pair. For example say the original template pair was EURUSD and you have placed the template on a GBPJPY chart, then you may find the description of the EURUSD pair still in objects and interfering with the GBPJPY CSS.

Takes a bit of a one time effort to clean up every chart :)

Pakeha,

I found the solution last night for multiple css indis on same chart. Each indi needs a unique name or they display incorrectly.

Edit line 'Approx' 186, add '+IntegerToString(WindowOnDropped()', it should now look like this...

Code: [Select all]
 Please Login or Register to see this content
<

Now you can change time frames, scroll through history, etc and all css indis display properly.

Hope this helps,

Gary
gprince66

Postby gprince66 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:12 pm

This is for all the HalfTrend fans,

Attached is a version with the 'WindowFirstVisibleBar()' functionality added. Set BarsLimit to 0 and now you can scroll through history with Super CSS and they both draw on the chart's visible bars.

Cheers,

Gary :hi:
gprince66

PreviousNext

Return to BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER