BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.
nanningbob
Trader

Post by nanningbob »

FXe3 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:42 am wrote:Bob and Paul, thanks for the great addition. One question, should this be working with symbols that have a suffix, EURUSDpro as an example. I've tried several mods as well as adding the suffix in the symbols list but nothing seems to be working.
Good question don't know. Will send it to Baluda when he finishes solving the signal part.
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
Geges
Trader

Post by Geges »

Please use the history ea to accelerate the functionality.
Also I noted the default symbols have USDCAD entered twice and no USDJPY.
Delete , replace and put in alphabetical order.

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Firstly thanks Bob and Paul for a great addition in our trading arsenal :good:
One question, should this be working with symbols that have a suffix, EURUSDpro as an example. I've tried several mods as well as adding the suffix in the symbols list but nothing seems to be working.
Hi Fxe3,
Loaded the indicator onto one of my brokers with suffix micro at the end Eg, EURUSDmicro as is and no problems.

Cheers
Leon
FXe3
Trader

Post by FXe3 »

Wavegarrick » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:18 pm wrote:Firstly thanks Bob and Paul for a great addition in our trading arsenal :good:

Hi Fxe3,
Loaded the indicator onto one of my brokers with suffix micro at the end Eg, EURUSDmicro as is and no problems.

Cheers
Leon
Very odd, with Forex.com and auto true it removes itself, with auto false you get this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FXe3
Trader

Post by FXe3 »

Ok, have another Forex.com platform and it loads fine. Need to track down the problem, sorry for the disruption.
nanningbob
Trader

Post by nanningbob »

Baluda is working on the signal end
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
TraderJoeForex
Trader

Post by TraderJoeForex »

Here are some results so far this week just trading an hour or two looking at M5, M30 and H4 .. I like the TDMTL indi on the chart for confirmation too. Even on M5 a CSS cross, breakout or bounce plus TDMTL breakout are quite reliable for a few pips when they come together.
Last edited by TraderJoeForex on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nanningbob
Trader

Post by nanningbob »

TraderJoeForex » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:27 pm wrote:Here are some results so far this week just trading an hour or two looking at M5, M30 and H4 .. I like using the TDMTL indi on the chart for confirmation too. Even on M5 a CSS cross, breakout or bounce plus TDMTL breakout are quite reliable for a few pips when they come together.
Does your CSS configured this way send popups, email, and push signals? If it does can you post it and I will adjust the figures to match this one.
TraderJoeForex
Trader

Post by TraderJoeForex »

nanningbob » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:02 pm wrote: Does your CSS configured this way send popups, email, and push signals? If it does can you post it and I will adjust the figures to match this one.
Hey Bob..

Yes.. alerts unchanged. Set file and template attached. All I have done is turn the coloured zones off to see direction more clearly.

Also TDMTL I got from you back in the days of 10.7 .. stayed with it over the years and find it compliments HGI and CSS very well.

It's so nice you are still here and still sharing. I've learnt a lot from your posts over the years. Thank you.
:good: :clap:
TraderJoeForex
Trader

Post by TraderJoeForex »

Here's an example looking at M30, H4, D1 and W1 together which gives a decent overall picture (I've turned the grid off because running 4 x CSS can get a bit funky and only way I can display them).

.. I have a long trade from 131.50.. profit now protected with a sell from 135.80.. which may be a tad early but the way I see it is W1 and M30 are ranging. D1 and H4 trending up but H4 CSS shows divergence confirmed by M30 ranging.

From here:
if M30 break TL up / CSS rises above 2.0 I cut my short and keep holding long.
if M30 breaks TL down / CSS drops below -2.0 I bank my profits long (400pips ish) and hold the short.

Either way.. happy days :smile:

Return to “BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER”