BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.

Postby Z2TT » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:23 pm

How you manage your positions is upto you. The indicator helps you get in with a good direction.

I personally use current ATR or ATR x 1.5 as the stop loss.

If price action shows a nearby support that the price has been respecting, you can place your stop below this to account for possible re-tests
Z2TT

Postby c1borg » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:22 am

Question for somebody very familiar with the indy.

I am using the difference threshold setting but I think ive not understood what it does for the following reasons.

I have a setting of 1.0 so I would assume (probably wrongly ) no trades in this situation.

Capture.PNG

but TDesk says go for a Sell trade

Capture1.png

So I looked at the code to try and understand

Code: [Select all]
 Please Login or Register to see this content
<

So in my example we trade short if the slope which I assume is -0.86 and -0.68 is less than 1*0.5 or 0.5.

Then there is this code for TDesk

Code: [Select all]
 Please Login or Register to see this content
<

So what is the actual logic here? I was expecting the slope has to be >1.0 to trade but with the 0.5 multiplier its actually half of that so if the slope is >0.5 we trade is that correct?

I actually only want to trade if the slope is >1.0 so I would need a setting of 2.0 (2.0*0.5=1.0) is that correct? It does change the signal to flat if I alter the setting to 2.0.

What is the reason for the 0.5 multiplier im obviously missing something fundemental here. Many thanks for any help. :)

Edit: Maybe level cross value is what I am looking for but not sure how the 2 settings work together?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
c1borg

Postby tomele » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:15 pm

Hi.

You are missing the most obvious: "difference". The difference of 0.5 and -0.5 is 1.0. If you enter a difference of 2, you get thresholds of 1.0 and -1.0.
Happy pippin, Thomas ;)

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
tomele

Postby c1borg » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:42 pm

tomele » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:15 pm wrote:Hi.

You are missing the most obvious: "difference". The difference of 0.5 and -0.5 is 1.0. If you enter a difference of 2, you get thresholds of 1.0 and -1.0.

You have laser sight how did I miss that :oops:

Can you explain how we would use the crossover setting?
c1borg

Postby jimbol999 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:18 pm

hope everybody is having great green days...
due to some changes in regulation in Canada, I had to change my broker and they only offer MT5.
was wondering if there's MT5 version of Baluda available. searched entire forum and couldn't find any.

have been using Empty4 along with new broker on mt5 but spreads are different and its harder when I do quick scalp.

thank you
jimbol999

Postby SteveHopwood » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:39 pm

jimbol999 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:18 pm wrote:hope everybody is having great green days...
due to some changes in regulation in Canada, I had to change my broker and they only offer MT5.
was wondering if there's MT5 version of Baluda available. searched entire forum and couldn't find any.

have been using Empty4 along with new broker on mt5 but spreads are different and its harder when I do quick scalp.

thank you

Looks to me like there is another broker change needed.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the several thousand SHF members who wisely choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Postby jimbol999 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:54 pm

thanks for your reply.
its not as easy as countries like UK or AU.
like everything that is retarded in Canada, such as Banking, Telecom, etc. brokers are not immune from idiocy.

any regulated brokers abroad won't accept client from Canada/AB.
its not Canada wide, its the specific regulation in province. I live in Calgary and for Alberta there's only AMPglobal broker thats accepting clients. Oanda accepts clients from different provinces.

thought it's worth a try
jimbol999

Postby MurphyMan » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:17 pm

Take a look at TradersWay.
MurphyMan

Postby SteveHopwood » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:20 pm

Take notice when Sam pitches in. He has been around this stuff for a loooonnnnnggggg time. He and I go back to pre SHF days. I always trust his judgement.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the several thousand SHF members who wisely choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Postby hamburglar » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:27 pm

Jimbo999,
I live in Sask and have accounts with Global Prime and Vantagefx. Both are aussie brokers with international subsidiaries. Have you tried that route? Jemook is on here from Global Prime see what he says.
hamburglar

PreviousNext

Return to BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER