Geko's SuperSlope Cross Dashboard

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.
kuanino

Post by kuanino »

Hello Geko

Thank u for this indi and EA. it simplify everything specially when dealing with multi time frame and different period in css.

I am want to testing it with RSI to watch pairs which is in overbought or oversold area. Then want it to use the DB to see the 'momentum' timing. So i will use Buy only on oversold Pairs , and Sell only on overbought pairs. I think this may be better than we just 'attack' every pairs with a css trigger.

I have few questions

can u give buy only and sell only filter?

Or

can u give alarm push on EA DB01 ? I know there is the alarm version on page 1. But when i put some pairs like XAUUSD or OIL , it doesnt have any respond on 'dirty DB' indicator table.

Thank u for your time reading this. I am sorry , i am very newbie in automatic trading.
Gundad

Post by Gundad »

Hello Geko,
Is it possible to add an ATR function to the Single Trades Take Profit settings the same way it is for the Stop Loss settings? This way traders can test different TP in pips for different pair personalities.

TIA
kobayi

Post by kobayi »

Hi Geko,

Thanks for a wonderful Dash. You are simply awesome.

kobayi
KeithM
Trader

Post by KeithM »

Hey Geko

Love the dashboard. I have been trading the MCH EA for a few months profitably but that thread has been closed down... I like to trade with a basket TP and in line with Zennor's strategy where I continue to enter every hour in the direction of CSS where D1, H1 (Diff and Delta) and the Global trend filter are all in alignment.

From what I can tell this EA will only open a single trade per pair. Is there anyway to have it check and re-enter on a given schedule eg. once per H1 or H4 etc

The DB displays Diff but can this be added as a filter along with Global Trend?

Totally understand if this is not doable or appropriate for what you are looking to achieve. It seems a pity that the MCH EA which was showing promising results will be left stranded when your system is very similar.

Screenshot shows an example of how I have been trading profitably

Cheers

Keith
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Asmahan88
Trader

Post by Asmahan88 »

Hi, :cheer:

Is anyone still trading Geko's SSD?
My demo exploded with 23% in one day :yahoo: !
Due to internet outage and percentage profit not activated
Of course if it is real it would have went the other direction LOL

:jump:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jollyroger
Trader

Post by Jollyroger »

Asmahan88 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:19 am wrote:Hi, :cheer:

Is anyone still trading Geko's SSD?
My demo exploded with 23% in one day :yahoo: !
Due to internet outage and percentage profit not activated
Of course if it is real it would have went the other direction LOL

I trade the EA occasionally. Most of the time I trade the original dashboard manually during the London, New York overlap. Trading signals as a basket I do quite well with this using Milanese Basket manager.
Cheers!
Asmahan88
Trader

Post by Asmahan88 »

Jollyroger » Tue May 16, 2017 4:00 pm wrote: I trade the EA occasionally. Most of the time I trade the original dashboard manually during the London, New York overlap. Trading signals as a basket I do quite well with this using Milanese Basket manager.
Cheers!
Thanks, :hi:

today it closed two baskets , 2% each , I closed a third manually gaining 1%
No I am struggling with the fourth basket which is currently -14% draw down

when do you decide to close in loss ?
Jollyroger
Trader

Post by Jollyroger »

Asmahan88 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:14 am wrote:
Thanks, :hi:

today it closed two baskets , 2% each , I closed a third manually gaining 1%
No I am struggling with the fourth basket which is currently -14% draw down

when do you decide to close in loss ?
Are you using the EA or the manual dashboard? Most of my trades use the manual board and occasionally the EA. When I run the EA I generally use the OOTB settings including the stop loss. If I am running either one without a SL I watch it carefully. If the basket has not closed profitably by the end of the London- NY overlap I make a decision as to whether to let it run or close it out then. I usually close it then. If I leave it running I more or less manage it as I would individual trades by selectively closing some, hedging others,reducing my TP on the trade manager and adding additional trades from the DB. My goal on continuing with a losing basket is a breakeven or small gain.

One caveat ..... You mentioned you closed 3 baskets with a profit. I trade a single basket and if it closes at a profit I am done for the day.

Hope this helps.
Roger
Asmahan88
Trader

Post by Asmahan88 »

Jollyroger » Fri May 19, 2017 5:49 am wrote:
Are you using the EA or the manual dashboard? Most of my trades use the manual board and occasionally the EA. When I run the EA I generally use the OOTB settings including the stop loss. If I am running either one without a SL I watch it carefully. If the basket has not closed profitably by the end of the London- NY overlap I make a decision as to whether to let it run or close it out then. I usually close it then. If I leave it running I more or less manage it as I would individual trades by selectively closing some, hedging others,reducing my TP on the trade manager and adding additional trades from the DB. My goal on continuing with a losing basket is a breakeven or small gain.

One caveat ..... You mentioned you closed 3 baskets with a profit. I trade a single basket and if it closes at a profit I am done for the day.

Hope this helps.
Roger
Thanks for your answer , I started with OOTB , have not seen any SL being hit so far... the latest loosing basket went on to -18% so I decided to close all trades. :arrrg:
Should have closed the terminal after 1st basket , but wanted to see how it goes..

I think the best option is to manually trade the DB on high time-frames as guidance for directions in accordance to other main classic TA ( trends , S/D zones )
Will start fresh next week with this approach and see how it goes.
Best regards
m16club

Post by m16club »

This is an amazing tool for a great system that simply works :good: . I hope we could keep developing on this EA.

Geko, when activating the EA it takes immediate orders on all pairs that have met the conditions. The problem is that these conditions could have met long ago, missing lots of pips and many times catching the peak of the move. There's anyway to take orders only if "NEW" conditions are met when the switch is on? So the logic would be something like this:
If trading is on, wait for B0 negative condition on trading tf (I'm not sure if you are taking conditions on the cross, cross+time, cross+angle value or candle close), only then activate the trading for that symbol, so it would send the order on the next valid condition. Btw, it would also be awesome if we could control the entry conditions.
Cheers mate.

Return to “BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER”