Steve's manual trading blog

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.
patmontes
Trader

Post by patmontes »

Hi Steve,
By any chance have you experienced the Market Sell Script + Sell Stop sending a market buy instead of market sell?
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

patmontes » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:10 am wrote:Hi Steve,
By any chance have you experienced the Market Sell Script + Sell Stop sending a market buy instead of market sell?
Yes, the first time I used it. It was my usual copy/paste/forgot-to-edit thingy. I though I had corrected the version here; clearly not. Updated in post 1. Fixed version attached here so you do not have to download the full zip.

:xm:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
patmontes
Trader

Post by patmontes »

SteveHopwood » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:32 pm wrote:
patmontes » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:10 am wrote:Hi Steve,
Yes, the first time I used it. It was my usual copy/paste/forgot-to-edit thingy. I though I had corrected the version here; clearly not. Updated in post 1. Fixed version attached here so you do not have to download the full zip.

Thank you Steve! :good:
UCAD still going strong so far ....
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

I have updated post 2.

Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
rommark
Trader

Post by rommark »

Hey All,

So what combination you guys found most high win rate and profitable yet? Weekly CSS With Daily CSS Cross for entry?

Also would love to know what TP/SL you guys using on such entries?

Thank you so much for those who might give some feedback :)
koobala

Post by koobala »

I really like your trading style with this indicator and I am going to test in out in next weeks but I have a question? For theoretical reason I will talk about long trade. Why you are taking only those trade which have previous two green bars, red bar and turn green again ? Did you tested it with only one CSS D1 candle in row ?
Sorry for my English I will post screenshot to explain it:
GBPUSDDaily.png

Code: Select all

- D1 price candle is forming (its brokers time 8:45 PM now ) 
- i have RED, GREEN, RED bars now on CSS D1 
What do you think about taking short trade now ? Will it be weak selling signal ?
Correct me if I'm wrong. In this example situation if I decide to enter short trade trigger is open of next D1 price candle to check that CSS conditions on last D1 bar will not change ?

Hope you will find time to answer.
Have a good pips and thanks for your work :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER”