SuperSlope Flying Buddha

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.
TraderJoeForex
Trader

SuperSlope Flying Buddha

Post by TraderJoeForex »

Asmahan88 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:32 pm wrote:
Today all profit wiped , big reversals , as news and nfp etc
lets see after this storm what would be the situation

:arrrg:
This is where good money and trade management comes to the front and on this note I am currently working on an idea with Flying Buddhas and ALR and will open a new thread on this shortly. :cheer:
Asmahan88
Trader

SuperSlope Flying Buddha

Post by Asmahan88 »

TraderJoeForex » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:59 am wrote:
This is where good money and trade management comes to the front and on this note I am currently working on an idea with Flying Buddhas and ALR and will open a new thread on this shortly. :cheer:
That's great news , will follow the new thread with interest. :D

Absolutely , entering & exiting are one side of the equation , money management & trade management are on the other side.

I caught half of the GJ move down and scalped it heavily in order to save most of the profits that were accumulated in past couple of days.

So few words of wisdom to my self and other traders , AVOID end of month & Avoid NFP day , or at least enter them with max of one or two position so you can easily manage if things go to the other direction.

Green pips to all
:jump:

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/sirius-ii/2132259
TraderJoeForex
Trader

SuperSlope Flying Buddha

Post by TraderJoeForex »

TraderJoeForex » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:29 am wrote:
New idea here... http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 56#p154056
mpew

SuperSlope Flying Buddha

Post by mpew »

hi,
thanks a lot for the indi
TraderJoeForex
Trader

SuperSlope Flying Buddha

Post by TraderJoeForex »

mpew » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:30 pm wrote:hi,
thanks a lot for the indi
You are very welcome, and to be fair I am only reposting what others before me have already created, it's always helpful to stand on the shoulders of giants :smile:
TraderJoeForex
Trader

SuperSlope Flying Buddha

Post by TraderJoeForex »

I wanted to check in here and update that I am now using this system live on D1. I have added Radar's excellent Peak High Low FIbs (http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 77#p154877) set to 365days and only trade away from the peaks. I also use the indi for TP at the nearest Fib.

I still use Daily Superlsope set to 7 periods rather than anything higher. This does mean sometimes I have to wait for a candle or two after the most recent FB to enter as I won't trade against this. Or if I've missed a good entry on D1 by waiting for everything to line up I can always switch to H4.

Here are two trades this week:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TraderJoeForex
Trader

SuperSlope Flying Buddha

Post by TraderJoeForex »

TraderJoeForex » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:38 am wrote:I wanted to check in here and update that I am now using this system live on D1. I have added Radar's excellent Peak High Low FIbs (http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 77#p154877) set to 365days and only trade away from the peaks. I also use the indi for TP at the nearest Fib.

I still use Daily Superlsope set to 7 periods rather than anything higher. This does mean sometimes I have to wait for a candle or two after the most recent FB to enter as I won't trade against this. Or if I've missed a good entry on D1 by waiting for everything to line up I can always switch to H4.

Here are two trades this week:
I closed both of these this morning...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cozybooks
Trader

SuperSlope Flying Buddha

Post by cozybooks »

Hey TJF, I missed your previous post here. Nice indi indeed for the Peak HiLo Fibs. There's so much good stuff going on here that it's hard to keep pace with everyone!

Keep up the inspirational (read profitable) work! :clap: :clap: :clap:
TraderJoeForex
Trader

SuperSlope Flying Buddha

Post by TraderJoeForex »

Just taken this EU short on D1. If it retraces higher I will add another position.
TraderJoeForex
Trader

SuperSlope Flying Buddha

Post by TraderJoeForex »

Got short on EURGBP last night a little bit ahead of SS changing based on strength of setup i.e. D1 Pinbar at previous area of interest... will look to add more positions to this on the way down as SS confirms more downward strength:

Return to “BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER”