9X9 Super CSS Indicator

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.
fxlight
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by fxlight »

Hi Dwain,
this man can't stand the success of others, please don't let it touch you.
My warmest regards :)
Maximilian
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by Maximilian »

I totally agree with you guys. I like SHF because its threads are on topic, respectful and not cluttered. I hope Steve or some Mods will just clean up the mess, delete the last posts and we can go on with a good reasonable discussion.
Greetings,
Max
tomele
Administrator

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by tomele »

I have cleaned up a bit here.

All forum members, mind your language. We don't tolerate flaming. If clear words are needed, they will come from us people in charge.

Cheers
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
milosz
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by milosz »

Hello Dwain,

nice to see you back. I'm going to test the Oracle and follow this topic for new developments and exchange of thougths.

Best regards,
Milosz
dap711
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by dap711 »

For all of my friends here at SHF .. try the defaults first.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by SteveHopwood »

dap711 » Sun May 08, 2022 10:45 pm wrote:For all of my friends here at SHF .. try the defaults first.
Sorry, but there only a tiny group of highly respected members of SHF allowed to post executable only files here at SHF. You are not one of that group. I have deleted yours It is a hard group to break into.

Feel free to contact members of SHF by PM to share your work

You must post .mq4 should you wish to make it more widely available here as that it is the platform that most of us use.

There will be a lot of members lining up to join in with testing.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
dap711
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by dap711 »

SteveHopwood » Sun May 08, 2022 5:47 pm wrote:
dap711 » Sun May 08, 2022 10:45 pm wrote:For all of my friends here at SHF .. try the defaults first.
Sorry, but there only a tiny group of highly respected members of SHF allowed to post executable only files here at SHF. You are not one of that group. I have deleted yours It is a hard group to break into.

Feel free to contact members of SHF by PM to share your work

You must post .mq4 should you wish to make it more widely available here as that it is the platform that most of us use.

There will be a lot of members lining up to join in with testing.

No problem Steve. I understand. We already have a group of SHF users in my Telegram channel forward testing the new version. From our testing, this EA can double and even triple an account in 20 days or less. I will not be able to share my mql5 source, as I intend to keep the secret to myself. It has taken over 8 years of hard work to reach this level of EA trading. I was just wanting to give back to you and all of your great users. If you would like to join the group, it's called "FOREX EA Development" on telegram. We would love to have you!

Here is the latest test. Started with a $1000 account, and this is after a few hours.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by SteveHopwood »

I am going to break some of the the SHF rules here, that members are not allowed to post links to external boards, upload 'black box' files (ex4/5/), or contact members privately to attract traffic to whatever they are promoting.

Reasons for the bans are: links - SHF is not a free advertising site for all and sundry; 'black box files' i.e. compiled files rather than source code files - they could contain anything including malware that could destroy your files; PM's to members - ditto the above. I always have the monkey of being sued by a disgruntled former member sitting on my shoulder.

Mind, it is my forum so I can do what I bugger all want to do. :lol:

So here is why I am breaking some of the above rules. Do I think that Dwain is doing any of the above? No. Having written that; do I totally trust him? No.

What I think is that Dwain is on the side of the good guys. I could be wrong.

Until you prove differently Dwain, feel free to attract visitors to any website you care to set up. Feel free to ask members here to join your testing group. Developing trading methodology is what SHF s all about.

Jest everyone note this. I doubt it but for all I know, Dwain is a criminal out to separate you from all of your cash. This is my disclaimer. You follow Dwain at your own risk.

Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
dap711
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by dap711 »

SteveHopwood » Tue May 10, 2022 1:38 pm wrote:I am going to break some of the the SHF rules here, that members are not allowed to post links to external boards, upload 'black box' files (ex4/5/), or contact members privately to attract traffic to whatever they are promoting.

Reasons for the bans are: links - SHF is not a free advertising site for all and sundry; 'black box files' i.e. compiled files rather than source code files - they could contain anything including malware that could destroy your files; PM's to members - ditto the above. I always have the monkey of being sued by a disgruntled former member sitting on my shoulder.

Mind, it is my forum so I can do what I bugger all want to do. :lol:

So here is why I am breaking some of the above rules. Do I think that Dwain is doing any of the above? No. Having written that; do I totally trust him? No.

What I think is that Dwain is on the side of the good guys. I could be wrong.

Until you prove differently Dwain, feel free to attract visitors to any website you care to set up. Feel free to ask members here to join your testing group. Developing trading methodology is what SHF s all about.

Jest everyone note this. I doubt it but for all I know, Dwain is a criminal out to separate you from all of your cash. This is my disclaimer. You follow Dwain at your own risk.

Thanks Steve .. I didn't post my code because the EA contained my currency strength methods which I don't want to become public until I have exploited it to it's full extent. Come to find out, currency strength is unforgiving in an EA. We discovered that it is excellent in finding resistance! Our first few versions of Oracle would kill it on trending days .. I'm talking about 100% gains in one day .. but giving it all back the next day. So, I've put those versions on the backburner for now. We then started to venture off using RSI, CCI, MA, and Stochastics and we stumbled on a killer version using stochastics which trades on multi TF's and all 28 pairs. This thingy is processor heavy and a memory hog! We would not have been able to design this puppy if it weren't for MT5. It would have never run under Empty4.

Well, that's about it for the summary of things that have been happening on the Telegram channel. We are still expanding on the idea of the Stochastics EA. I haven't seen the DD go above 12% but I want to add a hedging system to help close baskets more often.

If anyone would like to join us, we are at https://t.me/TheForexFox .. We welcome lurkers but DO NOT offer help with MT5 or setting up testing. This channel is for advanced users.

Thanks again Steve!
Dwain

PS, I will talk to the group about releasing the code here on SHF to our latest version. It has been a group effort in development and want it to be a group decision for release.
cecvic

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by cecvic »

This is awesome stuff!!!

Return to “BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER”