9X9 Super CSS Indicator

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.
bishopdotun
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by bishopdotun »

dap711 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 pm wrote:
All,

FYI, the TD version of 9ofX works with or without TDesk. I'll be releasing the "non" TD version of the EA and indicator later today or tomorrow.

Thanks and God bless,
Dwain
Hi Dwain,
A quick feedback for you. Great job you are doing with 9ofX indi. Huge potential.

You might need to add "shift" or "ignore open candle" to prevent buying and selling multiple times on an open candle. See the screenshot below.

Currently, I use "PostTradeAttemptWaitSeconds" of 901 to reduce the impact of "buying and selling" on same M15 candle.
Cheers.
9ofX feedback.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dap711
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by dap711 »

bishopdotun » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:45 am wrote:[

Hi Dwain,
A quick feedback for you. Great job you are doing with 9ofX indi. Huge potential.

You might need to add "shift" or "ignore open candle" to prevent buying and selling multiple times on an open candle. See the screenshot below.

Currently, I use "PostTradeAttemptWaitSeconds" of 901 to reduce the impact of "buying and selling" on same M15 candle.
Cheers.
Increase "SignalLevel" to filter out the choppy weather and ranging. I will add shift to the settings, but I personally hate running in the dark on the current candle.

Thanks,
Dwain

Edit: Latest versions are in post one.
Last edited by dap711 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dap711
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by dap711 »

All,

So this is what I'm seeing from my tests. 9ofX does work, however, it isn't a holy grail. Very little profit, if any. This doesn't mean it won't work great with additional indicators. I did have a little success with M30 and H1.

Anyway, here is my last update until further testing can be done. I've changed the indicator display to a histogram. (easier on the eyes). I'm only releasing the TD version, which can be used stand alone or with TDesk. The latest EA uses the TD version.

USDJPYiM1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dap711 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.
mastercool
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by mastercool »

dap711 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:14 pm wrote:All,

So this is what I'm seeing from my tests. 9ofX does work, however, it isn't a holy grail. Very little profit, if any. This doesn't mean it won't work great with additional indicators. I did have a little success with M30 and H1.

Anyway, here is my last update until further testing can be done. I've changed the indicator display to a histogram. (easier on the eyes). I'm only releasing the TD version, which can be used stand alone or with TDesk. The latest EA uses the TD version.

New version of 9ofX indicator:

New version of EA:

Thank you for the update.
My actual demo setups with 3.2 version OOTB:
Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 8.26.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 8.23.57 PM.png
I have configured them to transmit to fxtestify but i have to wait for more orders . By the end of the week will have an overwall situation.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by SteveHopwood »

dap711 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:14 pm wrote:All,

New version of 9ofX indicator:

New version of EA:

I love the histo look. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dwain, are you aware of this post: http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 53#p166253

The solution is to add:
DeleteTDeskSignals(Symbol()); to oninit() to cater for a change of time frame, and then to deinit() to cater for completely removing the signals from TDesk.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
dap711
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by dap711 »

SteveHopwood » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:04 pm wrote: I love the histo look. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dwain, are you aware of this post: http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 53#p166253

The solution is to add:
DeleteTDeskSignals(Symbol()); to oninit() to cater for a change of time frame, and then to deinit() to cater for completely removing the signals from TDesk.

:xm: :rocket:
I am now. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by dap711 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dap711
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by dap711 »

All,

So sorry .. the last version of the EA was pulling the wrong buffer from the indicator. Here is the corrected version.

Last edited by dap711 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dap711
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by dap711 »

For those that prefer a line chart .. 9ofX v3.3 TD
EURUSDiH4.png
This version is also compatible with v4.0 of the EA.
Just need to change the setting "IndicatorName = 9ofX v3.3 TD"

dap711
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by dap711 »

Please see the next post.

Thanks,
Dwain
Last edited by dap711 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
dap711
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by dap711 »

While testing the latest version of the EA, I saw EURCAD do a dance around the 200 strength and the EA opened and closed a trade several times in a short period of time. This was because the previous bar closed at 210 and the current bar went above and then below the 200. So, I added a new setting called Signal Slope. When the dance took place, the slope was jumping between 5 and -5, so I set the default to 75. If the slope is below 75, the EA won't trade. This should provide greater protection for bad trades.

Sorry for all the new versions. But let's make this one a winner!

Version 4.2:
9ofX V4.2 EA.ex4

Return to “BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER”