9X9 Super CSS Indicator

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.
ericcky

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by ericcky »

tomele » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:08 am wrote:
ericcky wrote:result (after roughly 8 hours running)
Well, in 3 months we will have 300 of your reports? You might consider automatic reporting as with FXTestify. Just saying.

Cheers
Thomas
:arrrg: Thank you for the wake up call!
dap711
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by dap711 »

I think you are going to like this!

My tests so far are looking very good with this new strategy. Instead of looking at the "strength" I'm now looking at the difference between the signal and the MA. Much better results, I'll let you decide for yourself. Use my defaults for M15. Better results when only using one TF in the calculation.

AUDCADiM15.png
New TDesk version:

Edit: Latest versions are in post one.

Have fun and God bless!
Dwain
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dap711 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by SteveHopwood »

dap711 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:09 pm wrote:I think you are going to like this!

My tests so far are looking very good with this new strategy. Instead of looking at the "strength" I'm now looking at the difference between the signal and the MA. Much better results, I'll let you decide for yourself. Use my defaults for M15. Better results when only using one TF in the calculation.

New TDesk version:

Have fun and God bless!
Dwain
Another new toy to play with next week. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
dap711
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by dap711 »

This is after one hour of running with the new 9ofX:
Traders Way Empty4 4.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by SteveHopwood »

dap711 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:20 pm wrote:This is after one hour of running with the new 9ofX:
Looks wonderful to me. Of course, you are trading lot sizes on an account size that most of the rest of us can only dream about. Great fun obviously, but perhaps make that clear? Not everyone will look at the details and then scale down to their more realistic accounts.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Frankalde

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by Frankalde »

dap711 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:09 pm wrote:I think you are going to like this!

New TDesk version:

Have fun and God bless!
Dwain
I thank you first of all for sharing an indicator of remarkable prospects! I wanted however to point out that I can not have any indication on the chart provided for by the indicator itself; I have the impression, but I am not an expert, that missing a file in the folder "Include" as "TDesk.mqh". Thank you!
taipan
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by taipan »

Frankalde » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:21 pm wrote:
dap711 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:09 pm wrote:I think you are going to like this!

New TDesk version:

Have fun and God bless!
Dwain
I thank you first of all for sharing an indicator of remarkable prospects! I wanted however to point out that I can not have any indication on the chart provided for by the indicator itself; I have the impression, but I am not an expert, that missing a file in the folder "Include" as "TDesk.mqh". Thank you!
You must go to this url to download the include files:

http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 83#p166083
Frankalde

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by Frankalde »

taipan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:29 am wrote:
You must go to this url to download the include files:

http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 83#p166083
Thank you!
Cayrema

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by Cayrema »

dap711 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:20 pm wrote:This is after one hour of running with the new 9ofX:
Been a silent lurker here. Good progress. dap711 I can only see the 3.1 version, would you please post the non TD version 3.2?
Regards.
dap711
Trader

9X9 Super CSS Indicator

Post by dap711 »

Cayrema » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:06 am wrote:
dap711 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:20 pm wrote:This is after one hour of running with the new 9ofX:
Been a silent lurker here. Good progress. dap711 I can only see the 3.1 version, would you please post the non TD version 3.2?
Regards.

All,

FYI, the TD version of 9ofX works with or without TDesk. I'll be releasing the "non" TD version of the EA and indicator later today or tomorrow.

Thanks and God bless,
Dwain

Return to “BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER”