Awesome - original version

The place for Peaky and Peaky-related stuff.
Geges
Trader

Post by Geges »

Don't have any spare money? Don't trade Forex.

+1

It is what it is.
4xtn
Trader

Post by 4xtn »

nick_v » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:02 pm wrote:He guys,

It is currently on my live account, trading 0.01 lots instead of 0.02 to lower the risk.
I'm using the SAPBM from milanese to handle the basket.
Hi Nick, would you mind sharing your live account setfiles for both Awesome and SAPBM?
nick_v

Post by nick_v »

Sure, I've attached my demo and live set as i'm currently still testing the basket take profit. On live I use a fixed percentage and on demo I'm currently trailing the basket when in profit. Till now fixed percentage seems to give the best results. Besides that I stopped trading the M15 on demo as is seems that the trades don't differ that much from M1, but will need to investigate further.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Letsarb

Awesome - original version with 2 SS

Post by Letsarb »

Hi everyone,

I played since a few month with this awesome and different personal versions I could modified.

The global basket profit is my favourite exit, unfortunately it was not enough to be able to minimize DD and to be able to continue to take trade...

My last Awesome modified version uses two super slopes, it seems much better even with this "not so easy week", this EA could bring 2159 pips in one week. I used the SS H4 and D1 and trade only the 5M and 15M.

Threshold for both SS is 1.5 and works fine. More test have to be done of course.

And thanks Steve for the promotion in the Veterans group, "old" probably very soon but "grumpy Bastard", I am already since a while... :evil:

Nicolas

Edit: A few ones asked me the Awesome double super slope code and the associated Set, so please to find both attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lamdog330
Trader

Post by lamdog330 »

Letsarb » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:21 pm wrote:Hi everyone,

I played since a few month with this awesome and different personal versions I could modified.

The global basket profit is my favourite exit, unfortunately it was not enough to be able to minimize DD and to be able to continue to take trade...

My last Awesome modified version uses two super slopes, it seems much better even with this "not so easy week", this EA could bring 2159 pips in one week. I used the SS H4 and D1 and trade only the 5M and 15M.

Threshold for both SS is 1.5 and works fine. More test have to be done of course.

And thanks Steve for the promotion in the Veterans group, "old" probably very soon but "grumpy Bastard", I am already since a while... :evil:

Nicolas

Edit: A few ones asked me the Awesome double super slope code and the associated Set, so please to find both attached.

Hi Nicolas

Thanks for sharing.
1. The set file you posted uses Threshold 2.0 and 1.8 for H4 and D1 respectively, are you using those or 1.5?
2. And UsePeaky = False. Just confirming this is correct and it means it only take signal from two SS and FB right?
Letsarb

Post by Letsarb »

Hi Lamdog,

Yes you are right, I am now using 1,5 as threshold for both SS. 1,8 and 2 were my first values but everyone has to play with as according to me these values are very important.

I do not use Peaky for 2 reasons :

- Peaky works great but is relativ counter efficient if you target needs only a few minutes or at worst hours to be reached. Peaky is relatively complicated to be well defined for small Timeframes as 5Min and 15Min, and it prevents you to take a lot of good trades, These are only my obesrvations...
- My target is a 10 euros global Profit. The trends defined by the H4 and D1 are totally sufficient to reach this target in safety most part of the time. I may add the H1 SS in the futur in the same manner as Thomas has 3 HGI Timeframe in the HGBT, an another test for later if this double slope fails.

I encourage you to use this Variant with others SS values to see which one are the best.

I would not like to continue writing in this thread as this variant is not totally based on the original idea, tell me your thoughts Steve ! another thread maybe....

Have a good day, already 400 pips since yesterday evening.
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Excellent results Letsarb :good: ,

However, I do need to make any would be testers aware of the fact that if you use a global closure it could include any Ea on the platform.

My preference is to specify magic numbers or comments when posting trade report results.

Cheers
Leon
woodlands
Trader

Post by woodlands »

Testing HTF SS thresholds on Awsome2SS from Letsarb, this with 1.1 and 1.3
1.3 and 1.1 Awsome2ss.png
lbs48
Trader

Post by lbs48 »

OK, how is recommended me, I edit/remove my post.
Excuse me please.
Last edited by lbs48 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
billv
Trader

Post by billv »

Lbs48 :hi:
Haha I suggest you edit your post (before Steve sees it ) and wish Steve Happy Easter instead

Return to “Peaky forum”