Awesome Holy Graily Bob

The place for Peaky and Peaky-related stuff.
Weyk
Trader

Awesome Holy Graily Bob

Post by Weyk »

Hello,

i was poking in EA settings and find out that if you put 0 in LotsPerDollopOfCash the EA will not trade. Also if you set up to use immediate market orders it will not work if in BufferPips is 0.

The same applies to Awesome with FB.

Regards
If you put your mind onto something sooner or later it will come up with the solution.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Awesome Holy Graily Bob

Post by SteveHopwood »

zaguy has combined Awesome Holy Graily Bob with the original Awesome and added much more - http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 14#p156014

I am leaving this thread open for those of you who prefer to stick with the simplicity of this version.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Weyk
Trader

Awesome Holy Graily Bob & Yellow Range lines

Post by Weyk »

Hi,

Coenrrad i have some thoughts on yellow range lines. If you are not to busy have a read here.

In the past with Holy Graly Bob EA yellow range lines were removed as trade trigger because it wasn't profitable.

Now that we have Peaky this can change. The idea is simple. The yellow line shows that there is no trend or that it stoped. If we have a yellow line and price is in the upper sixth then it is a sell. We can use Peaky to confirm a range market condition and use it for profitable trades. As you maybe know from a renexxx post Peaky is doing well in range markets. So to exclude a sell/buy in the upper sixth when trend is still strong we need yellow range lines. I mean that we sell/buy with peaky only if HGI TMA is telling us that trend isn't going nowhere.

I hope that i explained it clearly...

If is not too hard and you have time add yellow range line to test this.

Regards.
If you put your mind onto something sooner or later it will come up with the solution.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Awesome Holy Graily Bob & Yellow Range lines

Post by SteveHopwood »

Weyk » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:58 am wrote:Hi,

Coenrrad i have some thoughts on yellow range lines. If you are not to busy have a read here.

In the past with Holy Graly Bob EA yellow range lines were removed as trade trigger because it wasn't profitable.

Now that we have Peaky this can change. The idea is simple. The yellow line shows that there is no trend or that it stoped. If we have a yellow line and price is in the upper sixth then it is a sell. We can use Peaky to confirm a range market condition and use it for profitable trades. As you maybe know from a renexxx post Peaky is doing well in range markets. So to exclude a sell/buy in the upper sixth when trend is still strong we need yellow range lines. I mean that we sell/buy with peaky only if HGI TMA is telling us that trend isn't going nowhere.

I hope that i explained it clearly...

If is not too hard and you have time add yellow range line to test this.

Regards.
Coenraad is utterly brilliant. To some extent, he is still in the, "I have worked out how to do stuff, so I want to do more and more and more." phase. I remember it well. It is good fun and there is a willingness to please.

I am far, far more cynical. I know that it results in fixing stuff until it breaks.

Prove your ideas work and we will consider adding them. Until then, refrain from treating this software as a vehicle to lazily test your latest vaguely-considered idea without effort on your part. Continue to do so, and you will have me to deal with.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Peaky forum”