Awesome + SS version

The place for Peaky and Peaky-related stuff.
billv
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by billv »

c1borg » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:30 pm wrote: I know I said I wouldnt publish but to keep some interest I can show some good results with the latest setup :yahoo: I believe these can be improved,
What have you decided on the multiple Superslopes?

You show some Nice gains.
:!!: :!!: :!!:
I wonder how the EA achieves such high gains.
Does it close a basket and then starts building a new basket using trades similar to the previous ones?

I see you now have 4 SS in the settings.
When I was doing tests, I could see that multiple SS's can increase trade accuracy but they will also decrease overall gains per pair.
c1borg
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by c1borg »

billv » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:07 pm wrote:
What have you decided on the multiple Superslopes?

You show some Nice gains.
:!!: :!!: :!!:
I wonder how the EA achieves such high gains.
Does it close a basket and then starts building a new basket using trades similar to the previous ones?

I see you now have 4 SS in the settings.
When I was doing tests, I could see that multiple SS's can increase trade accuracy but they will also decrease overall gains per pair.
I only use 2 superslopes in the EA's the other 2 are not needed (at least by me), this particular version uses 4H and D1 and I have other tests with different timeframes. It doesnt start new baskets as far as I know but seems to occasionally overshoot the target which is no bad thing. :smile:
c1borg
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by c1borg »

billv » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:44 am wrote: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I wouldn't go higher than 20 for most pairs because then it would be harder for them to recover individually.
However when closing in baskets as you are doing, higher is probably better because you will have less open trades and lower DD.
Keep an eye on this, if it keeps happening, I have a bit of code I added to my own AW version which will definitely stop duplicates. I believe one of our members shared the code in this thread.
Anyway, let me know which AW version you want it added to and I will add it.
Still happening :arrrg: 5 gbpusd opened and the EA is going into drawdown because of it, would be great if you could add the code to V1c :good:
billv
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by billv »

c1borg » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:36 pm wrote: Still happening :arrrg: 5 gbpusd opened and the EA is going into drawdown because of it, would be great if you could add the code to V1c :good:
I did
Go back 1 page
c1borg
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by c1borg »

billv » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:14 am wrote:
I did
Go back 1 page
Doh! :oops: how the hell did I miss that!
laharjaya
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by laharjaya »

Thanks Billv
c1borg
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by c1borg »

Its time to give an update on where I am with AwesomeSS

I currently have 3 accounts running all in good profits but more importantly with low and manageable drawdown for example on this account currently 3.66% :good:
Capture.PNG
To answer the possible critics, yes I know its only been running for a short time but behind this version there has been a considerable amount of research with other longer running accounts before making this setup. Many thanks to Billy for some fixes put in place to stop multiple trades being generated and to enable this version to work. I am using his modified version of 1C to produce these results which is in post 1.

I will be dropping AwesomeSS completely when TDesk can takeover so the next step will be to get the setup into TDesk running with the settings and indicators I would like to use. Hopefully I can achieve this with not too much of a headache and will start to look at this fantastic resource in more detail. Many thanks Thomas :hi: I am waiting with great interest to see the future updates, especially when automation is included.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lwtrade
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by lwtrade »

Really fantastic results c1borg, congratulations! And yes TDesk is incredible!

So you think you will be able to replicate the setup with TDesk entirely? That's cool!
c1borg
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by c1borg »

Worst Global market slump for 7 years :shock: and the EA puts in its largest profit for the week :yahoo:
billv
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by billv »

c1borg » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:35 pm wrote:Worst Global market slump for 7 years :shock: and the EA puts in its largest profit for the week :yahoo:
Well done, :hi:
Are you still using the set file shown in post 1?

Maybe the large profit is due to the duplicate trades :smile:
Now that the duplicate trades are gone, I think it would be better to use a variable lot size
and perhaps also base it on balance (not equity).

Return to “Peaky forum”