Awesome + SS version

The place for Peaky and Peaky-related stuff.
c1borg
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by c1borg »

SERIOUS WARNING
  • Most Forex traders lose all their money.
  • Using the robot posted here in trading Forex does not guarantee success.
  • Trading this robot could lead to serious financial loss.
  • Trading this robot without understanding its underlying trading strategies guarantees traders will lose their money.
  • This is not a set-and-forget ea; there is no such thing and anyone who tries to claim there is, is either stupid or lying. This ea requires frequent manual intervention.
  • At best, a trading robot is only 90% as good as the manual strategy it trades. At best. At worst, it can be much less effective. If the strategy is rubbish, so is the robot.
  • To trade this robot, you have to understand:
    • How to use EA's.
    • Baluda's SUPER CSS 2.
    • The Awesome EA
Hi all,

Steve has suggested I start a new thread with what I believe is the best EA I have come across in the SH forum. Firstly a huge high 5 to Letsarb for coming up with this, and a big high 5 to lady luck for letting me stumble on a setfile which seems to just generate money :yahoo:

I have attached the EA for everyone to try and my original V3 setfile as I would like to see if anyone can match or better my results using this EA. As ive said in another thread the 2 losses were caused by me manually intervening thinking I could out think the EA strategy and rules. Drawdown at the point of writing this excluding the 2 cockups is about 2%.

The idea is to make X% per day (can go to as much as 3 days) and close the basket, then restart for next day. The idea is based on compounding our winnings and eventually drawing off Y% per day. Please use this web site to see what I mean. http://compoundaily.com/
Capture.PNG

I am currently also running this live and have made similar gains on my account :clap: Big thankyou :hi: to Baluda also for the SS indy without which this would be dead in the water.

This has become part of Tomeles and Renes DB tests so lets see how things develop. Any questions suggestions comments let me know :smile:

Update 28/5/18 Tidied up base versions and setfile to avoid confusion other versions are not lost and can be found in the thread. Also edited the above text so its up to date.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by c1borg on Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Weyk
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by Weyk »

Ironically we had Awesome with two SuperSlope which was thrown into the bin. Entire topic with ea was deleted. But not only two SS, that EA was like a swiss knife. :)

Awesome Bells and Whistles rises from the ashes. :smile:

Cheers.
If you put your mind onto something sooner or later it will come up with the solution.
c1borg
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by c1borg »

Interesting why was it bined maybe im putting too much faith in this?
Weyk
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by Weyk »

c1borg » 25 Apr 2018, 22:46 wrote:Interesting why was it bined maybe im putting too much faith in this?
This is what i think, a could be wrong but you asked for a reason. So here it is. zaguy, who was initiator of Awesome Bells and Whistles, got very upset that the EA wasn't profitable and he deleted it. Simple as that. I looked recently at his profile. Last time he was online was on september 2017.

Does that mean that this EA is not profitable? Don't think so. Awesome BW wasn't tested properly. Not so many people involved. I remember there was two members, maybe three, that showed profitable results. But then they stopped posting anything.
If you put your mind onto something sooner or later it will come up with the solution.
c1borg
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by c1borg »

c1borg » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:05 pm wrote:SERIOUS WARNING
  • Most Forex traders lose all their money.
  • Using the robot posted here in trading Forex does not guarantee success.
  • Trading this robot could lead to serious financial loss.
  • Trading this robot without understanding its underlying trading strategies guarantees traders will lose their money.
  • This is not a set-and-forget ea; there is no such thing and anyone who tries to claim there is, is either stupid or lying. This ea requires frequent manual intervention.
  • At best, a trading robot is only 90% as good as the manual strategy it trades. At best. At worst, it can be much less effective. If the strategy is rubbish, so is the robot.
  • To trade this robot, you have to understand:
    • How to use EA's.
    • Baluda's SUPER CSS 2.
    • The Awesome EA
Nice 1 Steve :hi:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Awesome + SS version

Post by SteveHopwood »

ciborg, for your protection I have taken the liberty of of adding my usual Serious Warning to the top of your post 1. PM me if you want me to remove it and I will do so. I advise against this.

I tried to pin you down in our PM's to what it was you actually wanted. It was akin to dragging blood from pre-cast concrete, so I gave up.

From what I see of letsarb's code there are variables that indicate that he wants to use two SS time frames: UseSuperSlope1stTF, UseSuperSlope2ndTF.

This indicates to me that you want two SS time frames to be considered. So far as I can see, lestarb has achieved this in the indi reading code and the trading decision code. Congrats letsarb; reading another coders' work is a total bugger so you have done brilliantly. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So I address this to letsarb. What is the problem and how can I help?

:xm: :!!:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
billv
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by billv »

c1borg » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:46 am wrote:Interesting why was it bined maybe im putting too much faith in this?
Hi Nev

Are you using fill the gap orders in this setup?

Cheers
Bill
wallywonka
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by wallywonka »

Nice to see this new thread setup... I recall trying this modified awesome a while ago but I encountered a problem, see the image below the second Superslope was not filling in any data...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chrisdk2018
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by chrisdk2018 »

wallywonka » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:29 pm wrote:Nice to see this new thread setup... I recall trying this modified awesome a while ago but I encountered a problem, see the image below the second Superslope was not filling in any data...
It could be missing historical data. There is a script to fix that.
wallywonka
Trader

Awesome + SS version

Post by wallywonka »

Ive run the history script..should be showing something in the D1 column

Return to “Peaky forum”