Awesome + 3SS + HGI

The place for Peaky and Peaky-related stuff.
wallywonka
Trader

Awesome + 3SS + HGI

Post by wallywonka »

SERIOUS WARNING
  • Most Forex traders lose all their money.
  • Using the robot posted here in trading Forex does not guarantee success.
  • Trading this robot could lead to serious financial loss.
  • Trading this robot without understanding its underlying trading strategies guarantees traders will lose their money.
  • This is not a set-and-forget ea; there is no such thing and anyone who tries to claim there is, is either stupid or lying. This ea requires frequent manual intervention.
  • At best, a trading robot is only 90% as good as the manual strategy it trades. At best. At worst, it can be much less effective. If the strategy is rubbish, so is the robot.
  • To trade this robot, you have to understand:
    • How to use EA's.
    • Baluda's SUPER CSS 2.
    • The Awesome EA
Hi Guys, here is a new iteration of Awesome for you to experiment with. This new version combines the original Awesome with 3 SuperSlopes and the most excellent and awesome HGI indicator! For those not familiar with HGI here is a link to the thead on this forum that will get you up to scratch http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =88&t=3964

Included is the option to trade with Trend, Rads and also Waves so be sure to play around with them all and see what works best and make sure to submit your results to the database as it only take a minute or two and benefits everyone in the community. I have been running this for the last couple of days to make sure the signal are correct and look for any issues, it has been running flawlessly. If you do happen to find any issues please report them in here. Make sure you have the latest hgi_lib in the libraries folder, head over to Bob's http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =88&t=3964 thread to find the latest version to download and pop it in your libraries folder.

Set file now included, being traded on a live account
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by wallywonka on Tue May 29, 2018 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
tomele
Administrator

Awesome + 3SS + HGI

Post by tomele »

Hi @all.

I hade to change the database statement. Only 5 characters are allowed for the expert code. Developers, please read the instructions at https://fxtestify.com/providers.

Cheers
Thomas
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Awesome + 3SS + HGI

Post by SteveHopwood »

Brilliant Wally. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Let us hope that this adds to our armoury of successful trading EA's. The weapons locker is growing.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
wallywonka
Trader

Awesome + 3SS + HGI

Post by wallywonka »

Added set file to post number one, currently using this on a live account. It's made 3% today from 3 basket closures :D
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Awesome + 3SS + HGI

Post by SteveHopwood »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
c1borg
Trader

Awesome + 3SS + HGI

Post by c1borg »

wallywonka » Tue May 29, 2018 8:12 am wrote:Added set file to post number one, currently using this on a live account. It's made 3% today from 3 basket closures :D
:clap:
dydynamic
Trader

Awesome + 3SS + HGI

Post by dydynamic »

wallywonka » Tue May 29, 2018 8:12 am wrote:Added set file to post number one, currently using this on a live account. It's made 3% today from 3 basket closures :D
Fantastic... :good:
nicolkoekoek
Trader

Awesome + 3SS + HGI

Post by nicolkoekoek »

Hi Wally congratulations!
:!!:
Can I ask how you did this? Since in your setfile the daily profit target is set to 1% of Balance, and shouldn't it stop trading after this is reached? So I guess you temporary changed this to 3% or so?
:roll:
wallywonka
Trader

Awesome + 3SS + HGI

Post by wallywonka »

nicolkoekoek » Tue May 29, 2018 6:16 pm wrote:
Hi Wally congratulations!
:!!:
Can I ask how you did this? Since in your setfile the daily profit target is set to 1% of Balance, and shouldn't it stop trading after this is reached? So I guess you temporary changed this to 3% or so?
:roll:
Correct, I just increased the daily profit target, rest of the set file is the same.
Geges
Trader

Awesome + 3SS + HGI

Post by Geges »

Loving This.
Wally 5-29-2018 (1).gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Peaky forum”