FX VPS - Cheaper and faster than the rest!

Add you VPS promotions here
eaymon
Trader

Post by eaymon »

Hi All,

I wanted to share with you a better Forex VPS Service - FX VPS.

I noticed that VPS providers don't really care about traders and had multiple complaints of the following:
  • Too Expensive
  • Slow to load / laggy usage
  • No where near their brokers

All of these contribute to making it difficult to trade. Also it makes it very costly to test different EA's or different Set files.

Thats where FX VPS comes in!

We provide servers that are :
  • 30-40% cheaper than my competitors
  • In key locations all over the world - closer to brokers
  • Can easily run Empty4 instances without breaking a sweat
  • backed by North American Live Chat support

Our Servers start at $19.99 USD a month with a 7 day 100% money back guarantee.

Click here to Sign Up Today!

If you need any additional configuration, installation or support I am available from 8:30am - 2:30am GMT daily. Message me for more details.

Eaymon Latif

Subsequent edit by forum owner Steve
Eaymon's service is fantastic. You will see my endorsement of it in every WRUP. I cannot recommend it too highly.

Our business thrives on reviews. Would you be so kind to leave one for us please?
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16590/fxvps-trading-vps

Thank you.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Eaymon has my blessing here.

:xm:

Edit 26th June 2019:
I have been an FX VPS Power user for 16 months. Eaymon's customer service is excellent.

I am running 13 demo platforms at the time of this edit. Watching through Task Manager I have seen cpu usage as low as 40% and no higher than 81%; the level us usually around the 60% mark. Memory use is 58%.

It helps that all but one the demos are testing various members of the SPB family so I do not have hundreds of charts open. I take these resource reducing options:
  • Close the Market Watch window.
  • Minimise the charts hosting SPB and the FX Testify EA's.
  • Minimise all the platforms when I am not viewing them.
There is still room for more demos. This is fantastic. My mind boggles at the thought of what all this would cost were I paying for any other VPS service.

I cannot recommend FX VPS highly enough.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
andwen
Trader

Post by andwen »

Hi Gang.

I have been using some of Eamons VPS Services and have had no issues to date. He allowed me to try several different platforms of windows to see which one worked best.

Any problems he was happy to address in a timely speedy manner. :clap: :clap:

So come on one and all lets support a Member who is having a go and offering a great service to us all at a great price. It is superior to my other VPS in terms of response time and it costs 50% more than what Eamon is offering.

I also live at the bottom of the world........so response time is important :lol: :lol:

Andrew
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

andwen » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:48 am wrote:Hi Gang.

I have been using some of Eamons VPS Services and have had no issues to date. He allowed me to try several different platforms of windows to see which one worked best.

Any problems he was happy to address in a timely speedy manner. :clap: :clap:

So come on one and all lets support a Member who is having a go and offering a great service to us all at a great price. It is superior to my other VPS in terms of response time and it costs 50% more than what Eamon is offering.

I also live at the bottom of the world........so response time is important :lol: :lol:

Andrew
This is excellent to read. Thanks for posting your review.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
eaymon
Trader

Post by eaymon »

Hi All,

Thought I would share this... latency is an extremely important but overlooked factor. When you have a trade you want to execute at peak, getting your order in fast could save you an extra 10% on your trade.

Lets take global prime as an example:
Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 10.34.29 AM.png

On average our servers take less than 2ms to execute !!

Have a different broker and want me to put our VPS to the test? let me know
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marx64
Trader

Post by marx64 »

Hi eaymon, have you tried IC Markets? I'm using CNS at the moment (1,58ms).
eaymon
Trader

Post by eaymon »

marx64 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:57 am wrote:Hi eaymon, have you tried IC Markets? I'm using CNS at the moment (1,58ms).
Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 7.13.32 AM.png
Your current latency is lower but you are paying 43% more (unless you are getting one of their free boxes)

i've heard that some of the free boxes are a little slower.

care to share a screenshot like mine?( you select open an account from the navigator)

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marx64
Trader

Post by marx64 »

There are my CNS results
ICM.png
sudhindragk
Trader

Post by sudhindragk »

Hi ,

I have taken FX VPS a day ago and I have not received any server set up details.

I think you need to first get the customers quick access and then think about comparing with competitors.

If i dont get server set up ,i will cancel the service !

Regards
Sudhindra
eaymon
Trader

Post by eaymon »

sudhindragk » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:07 pm wrote:Hi ,

I have taken FX VPS a day ago and I have not received any server set up details.

I think you need to first get the customers quick access and then think about comparing with competitors.

If i dont get server set up ,i will cancel the service !

Regards
Sudhindra
My apologies, somehow I missed your order. I will reset your billing period to cover the lost days plus a bit extra for your inconvenience.

I am fairly responsive to my customers and any support queries and I can send you some references if you like.

Once again I am sorry for my mistake.

Eaymon

Return to “VPS promotions”