FX VPS - Cheaper and faster than the rest!

Add you VPS promotions here
kwchau
Trader

Post by kwchau »

eaymon » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:24 pm wrote:
Thank you for your kind words Steve! I appreciate it greatly!.

As some of you have noticed, we have added a dedicated support team to provide 24/7 support and have increased hard drive sizes of your servers.

If there is anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Also our business strictly is dependent on recommendations and reviews.

If you like our service could you leave a review?

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/fxvps.biz

Thanks again for your continued business and support!
Have written a review, hope it will help others to make the right decision.

cheers,
kwchau
sudhindragk
Trader

Post by sudhindragk »

Getting this error :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eaymon
Trader

Post by eaymon »

sudhindragk » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:50 am wrote:Getting this error :
please contact our support either by email (replying to any emails you get), creating a ticket or live chat support.
AltosT
Trader

Post by AltosT »

eaymon » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:02 pm wrote:
sudhindragk » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:50 am wrote:Getting this error :
please contact our support either by email (replying to any emails you get), creating a ticket or live chat support.
Also if emailing check your spam folder. Despite I have a high end email service just occasionally the spam filter gets it wrong and dumps something to spam. There is one thread here at SHF where it always happens - just a quirk in the system somewhere. I check my spam folder every few days for that reason.
Sandovich
Trader

Post by Sandovich »

One problem I have with my current provider is that every now and then when they upgrade the servers they reboot my VPS or might have been shutdown for whatever reason . This causes my Empty4 platform to be shutdown and if one is relying on a EA to open and close trades this could cost someone a lot of money .

What systems do you have in place to notify your users when the VPS gets shutdown ?
Do you send SMS messages after a reboot , shutdown etc ?

When the system reboots does it automatically restart the Empty4 without the users intervention ?
Currently, after a reboot , I have to log on and only then will the system restart and load the Empty4 platforms . Does your system work on the same basis ?
isabek
Trader

Post by isabek »

Disable windows update.
eaymon
Trader

Post by eaymon »

Sandovich » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:32 am wrote:One problem I have with my current provider is that every now and then when they upgrade the servers they reboot my VPS or might have been shutdown for whatever reason . This causes my Empty4 platform to be shutdown and if one is relying on a EA to open and close trades this could cost someone a lot of money .

What systems do you have in place to notify your users when the VPS gets shutdown ?
Do you send SMS messages after a reboot , shutdown etc ?

When the system reboots does it automatically restart the Empty4 without the users intervention ?
Currently, after a reboot , I have to log on and only then will the system restart and load the Empty4 platforms . Does your system work on the same basis ?
we practically never restart the servers. if we have maintenance we'll send you an email before hand.

There are ways for you to set up your server to auto login and open empty4 automatically.
Sandovich
Trader

Post by Sandovich »

I noticed that when I went to clear the recycle bin there was another EA in there which wasn't mine .

So the question is how private and secure is the VPN ?

If we need to reboot the server for whatever reason how do we go about it ? As my old service provider used to give us a control panel from where we were able to reboot the server .I want to test the auto restart .

I have only been trialling the VPS now for 3 days and so far I like it a lot .It is focused around Forex Trading which is what I want .

The support is there but I had to wait a hour or two , which in forex trading can be critical . I am still waiting for a response on a question I sent yesterday about how to reboot the server .
eaymon
Trader

Post by eaymon »

Sandovich » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:51 am wrote:I noticed that when I went to clear the recycle bin there was another EA in there which wasn't mine .

So the question is how private and secure is the VPN ?

If we need to reboot the server for whatever reason how do we go about it ? As my old service provider used to give us a control panel from where we were able to reboot the server .I want to test the auto restart .

I have only been trialling the VPS now for 3 days and so far I like it a lot .It is focused around Forex Trading which is what I want .

The support is there but I had to wait a hour or two , which in forex trading can be critical . I am still waiting for a response on a question I sent yesterday about how to reboot the server .
1.) that might of been from the initial set up, please let me know of the deletion date? secondly our servers are very secure, thats why we provide you with a strong password(instead of suggesting your own) and have rdp on another port.

2.) have you logged into the back office? the restart button should be there? if it's not we just went through a major upgrade so we are still fixing stuff. also you can request our support team to restart it for you.

3.) our support via live chat or tickets normally respond within 30 minutes, i find it very surprising that you didnt hear anything... could you check your spam or login and have a look in your back office?

hope i've covered everything.
Sandovich
Trader

Post by Sandovich »

Ok now I am pissed !

I requested that you cancel my trial immediately and that you delete my VPS as I want to give my old service provider a second chance , should they fail again in service I will switch to you .

Now I get the following in my email :
"We have received your order and will be processing it shortly. The details of the order are below:

Order Number: 6872339850

Upgrade/Downgrade: Basic 1.99 Trial => FX VPS - Basic Trial Renewal
Billing Cycle: Monthly
Total Due Today: $18.00 USD
"

This after I requested you to cancel it !!!!!

Also I am still waiting for the support but gave up on that as it wasn't that serious . It was not in my junk mail either .

My advice to readers is stay away from these guys . I hope you reverse this charge ASAP .

Return to “VPS promotions”