Slopey family general discussion and reports

highwise
Trader

Post by highwise »

2019-08-29 (7).png
Hi,

I disabled 'trading done for the weekend' but still the EA tells me *we have reached our weekly profit*. Is there something else that i did not see?

Regards
Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SilverTrader
Trader

Post by SilverTrader »

Hey Highwise
I'm no expert, but drop a copy of your set file and I'll take a look see if anything is obvious?
Otherwise you can always wait for one of the experts to give you a reply?
Cheers
Wayne
Kind Regards
Wayne

Never look down on a person, unless you plan to help him up!
nrforex

Post by nrforex »

Hello.
I would like to use Slopey family for intraday trading. It would be nice if it have news filter so it will close trade before important news announce.
I dont know if this is a right place to post a request. I'm sorry in advance if i posted in wrong thread.
Thank you.
tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

nrforex » 05 Sep 2019, 12:10 wrote:Hello.
I would like to use Slopey family for intraday trading. It would be nice if it have news filter so it will close trade before important news announce.
I dont know if this is a right place to post a request. I'm sorry in advance if i posted in wrong thread.
Thank you.
TDesk has an integrated news filter. Use the Slopey EA to send signals to TDesk, TDesk to filter by news and Desky to trade. You can also implement nearly every trading strategy using TDesk and the Universal Drones. Up to you.
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

nrforex » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:10 am wrote:Hello.
Thank you.
Thomas (post above) has given you a solution that offers infinite flexibility.

You can also use Rene's solution - viewtopic.php?p=150930#p150930

My EA's have been programmed to respond to Rene's news event monitor ea ever since he published it. The entire SPB tribe will do nothing whilst his news monitor is in operation.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
mrcameraman

Re: Slopey family general discussion and reports

Post by mrcameraman »

Hi everyone, hope this is the right place for this. Looking forward to trying SPBCP, but running into a roadblock compiling it. I've added Tdesk and SPB core library to my include folder per the instructions. SPB compiled without error, but SPBCB gives me the following errors:

'UseAtrForBasketTP' - undeclared identifier SPB core library.mqh 4407 8
'TpAtrTimeFrame' - undeclared identifier SPB core library.mqh 4409 38
'TpAtrPeriod' - undeclared identifier SPB core library.mqh 4409 54
'TpPercentOfAtrToUse' - undeclared identifier SPB core library.mqh 4410 64

Is there a different version of the SPB core library I should be using? Or a simple fix that you could direct a code noob to? Thanks!

Return to “Super Slope EA's”