Slopey Peaky Bob Yankee Doodle

Kopan
Trader

Post by Kopan »

UPDATE: to ver 1.04
As this version contains significant changes I have changed the version number to: "SPB04" for the "WriteFileForTestDatabase" connection. For anyone participating in Thomas and Rene's collective group testing, this will be important to update in order to distinguish this version from anything done prior.
Cubic
Trader

Post by Cubic »

Thank You for your work on this! :good:
rosst
Trader

Post by rosst »

:yahoo: :clap: :party:
Cubic » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:37 am wrote:Thank You for your work on this! :good:
DigitalCrypto
Trader

Post by DigitalCrypto »

Ty Kopan,

I will be testing this on Oanda US (like we have any other choice). I have SPB running outside the USA currently.

- David
DigitalCrypto
Trader

Post by DigitalCrypto »

Kopan,

I know about the duplicate timestamps with different ticket numbers. Have you tried sending the orders with a delay between them?

I had some trades fire on UJ when I loaded it earlier this week but haven't seen any new positions since. The offshore account has plenty of trades open however.

Your thoughts?

-David

P.S. Also Empty4 started giving me "ping failed" errors this week. I don't think it's related. I'm still chasing that down.
Kopan
Trader

Post by Kopan »

DigitalCrypto » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:54 pm wrote:Kopan,

I know about the duplicate timestamps with different ticket numbers. Have you tried sending the orders with a delay between them?

Yes. If you look at the code closely, it has a delay built in before it is allowed to send a new trade.

I had some trades fire on UJ when I loaded it earlier this week but haven't seen any new positions since. The offshore account has plenty of trades open however.

Your thoughts?
With so many externs inputs available to fiddle with, there are too many variables that could impact this. Likely culprits include; DistanceBetweenTradesInPips, something Margin related, or maybe one of the trade filters. If it is the exact same set file on both instances, then I would have to assume it is broker related. Price action does vary from one to another. For reference, my platform has opened 5 UJ trades this week.
rosst
Trader

Post by rosst »

First week - default
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Please see my note at the top of post 1.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

I have updated the Yankee Doodle version. Details in this post: http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 63#p162663

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

SteveHopwood
Owner

Post by SteveHopwood »

I have updated the Yankee Doodle version with the update I posted about http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 07#p162707

Return to “Super Slope EA's”