The Slopey Peaky Bob family

nixxx
Trader

Post by nixxx »

SteveHopwood » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:02 am wrote: Candle Power:
Started 24th June 2019.
Deposit $20,000.
Current balance: $26,784 with no current trades.
Lot size 1 lot.
TP is 3 times the size of the SL

------
Thank You, great results!
Settings for Candle Power without changes?
Trading time frame: M1.
Reversal candles: 10.
TP: 30.
SL: 10.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

nixxx » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:48 pm wrote:
SteveHopwood » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:02 am wrote: Candle Power:
Started 24th June 2019.
Deposit $20,000.
Current balance: $26,784 with no current trades.
Lot size 1 lot.
TP is 3 times the size of the SL

------
Thank You, great results!
Settings for Candle Power without changes?
Trading time frame: M1.
Reversal candles: 10.
TP: 30.
SL: 10.
I have amended my report about Candle Power and Volume.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

I have added Desky's scale out stop loss function to the rest of the SPB tribe. There is a list of those I have added in post 1, so sing out if I have missed any.

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

SteveHopwood
Owner

Post by SteveHopwood »

SteveHopwood
Owner

Post by SteveHopwood »

I have completed converting the entire tribe so it uses the single Include file.

In case you are wondering, the point of using a library to hold the unchanging functions common to each member is this: a change in one of these functions now only has to be made once rather that over each member of the tribe.

The conversion was a mind-numbingly tedious job involving a lot of copy/paste. I could well have got thingies wrong.

Should your latest download fail to run, please look in the Experts tab and post in the relevant thread if you see an 'Array out of range' error. I will know immediately what needs fixing.

SteveHopwood
Owner

Post by SteveHopwood »

Lately, I have dealt with a moron unable to read Desky's user guide and another unable to read SPB's user guide. He was stupid enough to send me a pm about this. He is not going to enjoy my reply.

They both made the same stupid mistake of being unable to work out the Friday global basket closure thingy.

Only an idiot tries to use either of these EA's without fully understanding how they work. They are not toys for simpletons. I believe I might have mentioned this from time to time? In passing? Tangentially?

Understanding the EA's involves reading the fucking user guides. PROPERLY. I wrote the bloody things so I would not have to answer moronic questions posted by lazy and stupid space-wasters.

I put you on notice folks, that I will ban people whining that their Friday global basket take profit displays are wrong, and delete their registration here. Read the bloody manual and work this stuff out for yourselves.

danjuma
Trader

Post by danjuma »

Please forgive me if I am missing something, but with regards to the statement on page 1
SCALE OUT STOP LOSS
Remember that you need the "Slopey Peaky Bob.mqh" Include file from SteveHopwood @ Slopey Peaky Bob in your platform's /Include folder.
I cannot seem to find "Slopey Peaky Bob.mqh" anywhere. Is this the same thing as "SPB core library.mqh"?

Thanks.
SteveHopwood
Owner

Post by SteveHopwood »

danjuma » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:52 am wrote:Please forgive me if I am missing something, but with regards to the statement on page 1
SCALE OUT STOP LOSS
Remember that you need the "Slopey Peaky Bob.mqh" Include file from SteveHopwood @ Slopey Peaky Bob in your platform's /Include folder.
I cannot seem to find "Slopey Peaky Bob.mqh" anywhere. Is this the same thing as "SPB core library.mqh"?

Thanks.
Yes it is. I apologise and have updated post 1 here. You need the SPB core library.mqh file.

Thanks for pointing this out. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

danjuma
Trader

Post by danjuma »

Thank you Steve.
SteveHopwood
Owner

Post by SteveHopwood »

I have come to come conclusions about the SPB tribe folks and so have locked this thread. Please see my comments at the top of post 1. I have locked this thread as it is no longer useful. I will reopen it if anyone asks me to.

Return to “Super Slope EA's”