TDesk Setups Exchange

LittleCaro
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by LittleCaro »

Hello guys,

So i test the HGI WAVEGARICK thingy, and the weeks of holidays were hard (like always during this time of year).

But since the markets acts "normally" since 7 january, the HGI Tdesk is regaining colors, and all the drawndown during the holidays is recovered.

In short, i think we have a long term winner, here, so congrats to all coders who participate and Wavegarrick to share such an amazing system.

:!!: :!!:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
age0110

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by age0110 »

nwesterhuijs » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:21 pm wrote:
LittleCaro » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:12 pm wrote:Ok guys, everything is running, and let the magic happens :)

I have regrouped all the stuff needed in an archive, so it's easy to backup. I miss some indicators like pivots,etc. If you find it complete the archive and post it.

Thanks a lot Leon for this mazing system, and thanks to all coders here, your Tdesk is brilliant.

I had done some searching and found the remaining indicators online in the public domain. They loaded for me, but there is a chance that I found a different indie with the same name, so just be aware and if you discover it, please indicate as such. I have added them to the archive.

Cheers,

Norbert
Hi Norbert and others,

I have been trying to test this setup and it seems to work except indicator
STO7 D1 MA TREND 10 SMA LWMA TD which give Array out of range error.
I have tried to load all timeframes through script and manually but no luck. I have even reinstalled Empty4 on a new instance but the same error occured. Have you encounter this error in the past ? Any idea of what could be the cause ? All other indicators seems to work fine.

-----------------
Update: The issue was happening only on NZDJPY so I have removed the Pair and now all seems to be working fine.

:)

Thanks!

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by Guest »

Solo with veto.set
Hello Thomas and Steve

Thanks both for amazing matrix Tdesk and Desky EA. So far testing it with Veto signal excluding from Solo signal. Entry with Solo but only when Veto is ready, exit opposite Solo ( -100 ). I know is very aggressive Money Management, but only wanted to show how it is behaving so far.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wavegarrick
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Rumbaut,

Thanks for sharing light on Veto signals. I have been so busy with what has been working all along, that I have turned my focus off this and I think the first time that someone has brought it up. You are a Star!! :good: and very impressive results by the way.

Thanks again..

Cheers
Leon

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by Guest »

Wavegarrick » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:13 am wrote:Hi Rumbaut,

Thanks for sharing light on Veto signals. I have been so busy with what has been working all along, that I have turned my focus off this and I think the first time that someone has brought it up. You are a Star!! :good: and very impressive results by the way.

Thanks again..

Cheers
Leon
Thanks Leon for the replay

I was trying to find the way to get exit with signals and the Veto option excluding it from Solo signals is the way I found it.

Attached is the update so far

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by Guest »

Hi

The EAs keep running well, but I think the trades were not close yet because I forgot to enable in Desky exit opposite signal, in my case should be Supper Signal = Solo ( -100 )

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by Guest »

Hello

The exit strategy is not working properly for me as I wanted

I have the following:

Super Signals: Solo signals:
Entry: SoloSignalsOnly Entry Threshold 100
Exit: SoloSignalsOnly Exit Threshold -100

In Desky I have close with opposite signal, so if get Solo -100 ( opposite ) Super Signals should change the direction and close the trade unless Super Signals exit criteria take in consideration the status of my Veto signals too.

Little confused here, my idea was exit with opposite Solo signal no matter how is the Veto.

The trade continue running and will close only when Solo+Veto change the direction of the current trade.

Note: Thomas maybe can modify the way Super Signal works with exit, I remember Steve one time wrote about using the FLAT option instead opposite signal. In that case the FLAT can be as Veto or Solo no agree.

So far going very good, now is +145%, very aggressive but in less than 24 h account more than double, in real world I don't risk as this, only demo. My goal is to get working my strategy with exit
Franck

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by Franck »

Hi Guys,

Are there any updates on the success of Leons HGI system?
After some testing I started a tweaked version of the HGI system on my live account today - will update the status in a week or two, here and on Fxtestify.

Thanks to everyone involved for this great platform and the amazing tools :yahoo:

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by Guest »

Hi

Waiting for Thomas to see if he can check why the EA is not making exit with Solo only, but UNBELIEVABLE the results so far without exit the trades
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by SteveHopwood »

rumbaut » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:07 pm wrote:Hi

Waiting for Thomas to see if he can check why the EA is not making exit with Solo only, but UNBELIEVABLE the results so far without exit the trades
Thomas is not going to check anything so far as Desky is concerned. That bit of the equation is down to me.

Listen up dimwit and give yourself a chance of avoiding a ban. I am surprised I still have to make this clear but apparently you are a tad on the thick side so I will try to spell it out in tiny sentences mostly comprised of one-syllable words.

Ready?

Here goes.

Desky makes no trade decisions himself.

He only responds to signals sent by TDesk.

Let's repeat that last bit but in big letters:

How about big and somewhat angry letters:

That means that he will only close trades when the closure condition are met by the parameters that YOU set for TDesk.

Got it, dimwit?

Do feel free to carry on irritating me. I will deal with you in my usual fashion, and with pleasure.

Now, heave a huge sigh of relief, think to yourself, "Bloody hell but I got away with escaping a ban big time there. Phew." And keep your head down for a long time.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “TDesk: A Thomas Special. The greatest trading tool ever.”