TDesk Setups Exchange

tomele
Administrator

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by tomele »

Hi @all.

This thread can be used to publish and discuss TDesk setups. Please upload your setups here. A complete setup consists of:

* Screenshot of the TDesk EA
* Screenshot of a sample trading chart
* Template and/or set file for the TDesk EA
* Template for the trading charts
* Description of Entry/Exit method

I would prefer to have all information about each setup in one post. So please edit your respective post if you want to give any updates. Then write a short new post to announce the changes. I will delete these announcements after a while to keep the place tidy. New setups will eventually be moved to the beginning of the thread from time to time.

Cheers
Thomas
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
tomele
Administrator

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by tomele »

Hi @all.

This is the setup I was trading for the last few days. It made me 300-500 pips per day with minimal drawdown, although I wasn't all the time in front of the computer.
XAUUSDH1.png
AUDCADH1.png
Template for TDesk EA:
TDesk configuration.tpl
Template for trading charts:
TDesk.tpl
Entry/Exit:
Strictly following the Multi Signals, maximum age 1 hour.

I will keep you updated on this.

Cheers
Thomas
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

(Mark Twain)

tomele
Administrator

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by tomele »

Hi @all.

You possibly can imagine that I am spending a lot of time coding TDesk. Now here is your chance to give something back - help me to collect all TDesk setups in one place. We all will profit by combining our power.

So please upload your setups in the form I have described in the first post. An example of such a setup is given in the second post.

Thanks to all in advance.

Cheers
Thomas

(Mark Twain)

pacinvest
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by pacinvest »

pacinvest1 setup.jpg
Hi Thomas
In support of you seeing what we are up to here is the set-up I am currently running with. Focus is on manual trading for now with a look to automation options later in the piece. More info on this over on Leon's thread and trade results for last week. Thanks so much for this great work of yours.
The EFT signal is the Ehler's Fisher Transformation that I like as potential for exit/entry signal on change of slope (Thanks Steve for coming to aid on this). You will spot the All averages LSMA there too for sharp signals on H1, that idea is from you......
Setup TD desk v 2.5 on my live account for this week. In early market it all seems to work perfectly. Got first mult-signal on the chart. What can I say other than I love this...............
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bishopdotun
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by bishopdotun »

Thank you to everyone who has been involved in this project till now.

Thank you to Thomas and Steve for this amazing piece of trading tool. Trading manually has never been this easy. I salute your selfless contribution and ingenuity. I have been studying the tools and learning new ways of trading. I check SHF like 5 times daily just to read through the contributions and learn.

As requested by Thomas, here is how I have been using the new tools. Amazing to say the least.

Entry Criteria: Multi (50) or Solo (100) or both
I check every 1 or 2 hours and just trade based on TDESK signals. Click through and go on with my other job.

Exit 1: 500 pips (All pairs basket)
Exit 2: If i reach 250 pips one hour before New york
Exit 3: If i reach 250 pips at close of New york
Exit 4: If i reach 250 pips at before london open

TDESK Screenshot (October 1 - October 5) on demo
TDESK SETUP.png
Chart Screenshot
EURJPY.eM30.png
TDESK Set
TDESK SETTINGS.set
TDESK Template
TDESK TEMPLATE.tpl
TDESK Chart Template
TDESK CHART TEMPLATE.tpl
Wavegarrick
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Guys,

Want to share my latest project here. Rsi on the daily timeframe is a very responsive signal and combined with Hgi and Gann I think it can be a good combination from my dealings with this system.

Apart from my trading system in my Hgi thread I have run this system today with what I think could turn into something worthy based on my past experiences with these indicators. They are very receptive and will keep you in the action all day long. Probably a more risky approach but worthy if you are up to it.

Entry criteria: Multi signal is over 25.
You must have an overall solo signal up or down arrow with all the signals lining up. You only enter when you get a multi signal above 25 thresh hold.
Exit criteria: I close on an opposite solo overall signal or a basket of 500 pips.

By the way Thomas I simply love the latest additions highlighting strong currencies vs weak currencies in the pairs list. Great stuff :good:

My trades since London open this morning:
Screenshot_195.png
I like this whole set up because it is not timeframe dependant and no wet paint stuff, I can run 28 pairs with minimal resources.

A picture of the Chart template:
Screenshot_196.png
Update: 16/10/18
My Trade Desk master:
Made some changes with regards to exit thresholds and exit criteria.
TDesk Master.tpl
I have updated the chart template to make it as light as possible on resources:
TDesk.tpl
Update: 02/11/2018
TDesk.tpl
An added plus: My settings to go with Steve's latest Desky Ea : ;)
There will be changes as I am letting the Ea close on "Opposite multi signal" only for the time being.
TDesk Trading partner.set
Not bad since yesterday with overall profit of 400 pips between open and closed trades :clap:
Screenshot_199.png
Cheers
Leon

Hope I covered all. Let me know if not..
rapple
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by rapple »

Dear All

I am looking at longer term trading while getting the hang of TDesk and because I cannot check my computer regularly.

ENTRY
I am BUYING/SELLING in the direction of the SS-3 (W1) when I see an opposite arrow (reversal) in the SS-2 (D1) or SS-1 (H4).
TDesk image.JPG
I have to visually see a good trend on the chart.
I set my pending BUY/SELLS on the last GannHiLo dot
I have also included Peaky HiLo for W1, D1 and H4 to check if I am near any supports
TDesk USDCAD.JPG
EXIT:
Have not decided on an Exit criteria yet

My TDesk master:
TDesk Master.tpl
The TDesk chart template:
TDesk.tpl
Wavegarrick
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Guys,

I have done some updates on my post Ref update 16/10/18. You will also see how I trade this with Steve's desky Ea for now.

Cheers
Leon
Wavegarrick
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Guy's,

Long since I have seen near picture perfect trades as per the settings in my post. Anyway Thomas, could not contain my excitement :cheer: :cheer: . Steve's trading partner doing it for me. Feel free to delete my post to keep the thread clean ;)

Cheers
Leon
Screenshot_201.png
tomele
Administrator

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by tomele »

WOW!!

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Cheerio

(Mark Twain)

Return to “TDesk: A Thomas Special. The greatest trading tool ever.”