TDesk Setups Exchange

SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by SteveHopwood »

taipan » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:06 am wrote:First I would like to thank Leon for sharing his template. Appreciated it very much.

May I ask which version of TDesk Trading Partner EA you are using. I had tried V2e and V2f with no avail. There have some zero divide error and so both version could not put on chart. Regarding to the error, I have reported to Steve.

taipan
Fixed. http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 52#p165052

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Wavegarrick
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Guys,

I have been converting my manual trading http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 14#p163218 into TDesk automated strategy to go hand in hand with Steve's Desky Ea. Pacinvest has come up with some interesting ideas http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 10#p165233, so please check it out and Steve's response.

I have used this on my live account for one week now and know that there could be tweaking down the line. Please do not do the same as me ;)

Ps. Here is a suggestion. I would like to put out to all who convert from demo to live trading. And this applies to all Ea's. Here is what I usually do. I run a demo account parallel with my live trading account and both with exactly the same settings. When my demo closes a trade in a loss I add the currency pair to my live trading Ea. In this way you are not bombarding your live account with losers that could be towards the end of a run. I have seen this too often and interest is lost very quickly in a trading system when there are heavy losses. We always talk about a system synchronizing with the market, before you see profits, and this is the safest way to do it in my opinion.
Unfortunately, If you use stoch7 Td version 2 you will not see the same picture. Therefore I use Thomas's first version. It is timeframe dependant and must not be changed if you use Steve's desky Ea because you could have unwanted entries.
Here goes with the indicator:
STO7 D1 MA TREND 10 SMA LWMA TD.mq4
My live weekly account:
Screenshot_251.png
Please note: I have not even gone into peaky yet and something to look forward to with Pacinvest's aka Vince post and Steve's methods.
My chart template:
Please note: I have not included Baluda's superslope which have been for visual purposes only and merely to save on resources.
Rsi cross is shown but not included in the TDesk signal yet, Please feel free to add it.
TDesk.tpl
It should look like this:
Screenshot_252.png
My current Tdesk Matrix and subject to change:
TDesk Master.tpl
Steve's Desky Ea; Subject to change: I watch closely with Vince's post and Steve.
TDesk Trading partner.set
Anyway Guys. I have put together a full trading package here and I hope Xmas is good for us all ;)

Have a good week
Cheers
Leon
Shout if I am missing something.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by SteveHopwood »

Just checking Leon. Did you mean this from your previous post:
When my demo closes a trade in a loss I add the currency pair to my live trading Ea.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
pipcruiser
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by pipcruiser »

Thanks a lot Leon, appreciate your input and teachings :cheer:

PC

[quote="Wavegarrick » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:22 pm"]Hi Guys,

I have been converting my manual trading http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 14#p163218 into TDesk automated strategy to go hand in hand with Steve's Desky Ea. Pacinvest has come up with some interesting ideas http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 10#p165233, so please check it out and Steve's response.
"Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away"...
trader689
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by trader689 »

Ditto, many thanks Leon! :good:

trader
Wavegarrick
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Guys,

Tgm0 pointed out something I have gone and done again. :arrrg:
Hello Leon.

Thank you for sharing your full setup.
"TDesk Master.tpl" reference "TDesk V4" instead of just TDesk, so regular users may not get it to work properly.
I'll attach you the corrected one that I also cleaned up from all of the extra objects in it.

Thanks again and regards,
Mauro
Here is the correct template sent to me by Mauro. Thanks Mauro.
TDesk Master.tpl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alex_forex
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by alex_forex »

Many Thanks Leon :hi:
Great job :good:
Wavegarrick
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by Wavegarrick »

SteveHopwood » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:49 pm wrote:Just checking Leon. Did you mean this from your previous post:
When my demo closes a trade in a loss I add the currency pair to my live trading Ea.
Hi Steve,

Not sure I understand your question and forgive me if I give you a dumb answer :oops: . Anyway, it is the first time I am using trade desk partner Ea on my live account. Well that is for the last week. Seeing I have been trading this manually at any rate up to 10 pairs I have let the ea take over trades that are in profit as well as in a loss. The rest of the pairs I have progressively loaded onto the Tdesk dashboard for Desky Ea to take over the pair to trade, but only if my demo account opened a trade in the opposite direction to make the transition as smooth as possible and hopefully synchronize with the flow of the market. This has paid dividends, not perfect as I do have losers inbetween but from trading this manually I do know that the Ea would have opened buy trades in overbought and sell trades in oversold territory if I simply loaded all pairs in one go. Anyway, as I said it is just a suggestion and what works for me may not work for others.

Hope I make sense.

Ps. Thanks for all the Thank you's Guys and I hope this works and can help somebody out there.

Cheers
Leon
LittleCaro
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by LittleCaro »

Thanks a lot Leon.

Your setup exchange will help us a lot.

:!!: :!!: :!!: :!!:
LittleCaro
Trader

TDesk Setups Exchange

Post by LittleCaro »

Ok guys, everything is running, and let the magic happens :)

I have regrouped all the stuff needed in an archive, so it's easy to backup. I miss some indicators like pivots,etc. If you find it complete the archive and post it.

Thanks a lot Leon for this mazing system, and thanks to all coders here, your Tdesk is brilliant.

Return to “TDesk: A Thomas Special. The greatest trading tool ever.”