TDesk User Indicators Playground

fx800
Trader

Indicators I have modified for TDesk

Post by fx800 »

dndimov » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:44 pm wrote:
time » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:05 am wrote:Hi @all,

I've been a member of SHF for several years quietly popping in to the forum, this is my first post and I look forward to becoming an active member.
Hi Time,
Can you make SS_SupportResistence_V07 TD to show flat signal when price is not in any zone?
Now is showing only Long and Short signal I think? :roll:
10x
Hi,

I agree the indicator is not showing flat signals when price is outside support or resistance zones. I have been trying to solve this problem before without any success. Tried again today after seeing your post. So far no luck. Getting it to work properly would make it possible to use the indicator to buy from support and sell from resistance. Perhaps, some good samaritans out there could solve the problem by using UBD.

Good luck, mate.

peter
fx800
Trader

Indicators I have modified for TDesk

Post by fx800 »

fx800 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:48 pm wrote:
dndimov » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:44 pm wrote:
time » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:05 am wrote:Hi @all,

I've been a member of SHF for several years quietly popping in to the forum, this is my first post and I look forward to becoming an active member.
Hi Time,
Can you make SS_SupportResistence_V07 TD to show flat signal when price is not in any zone?
Now is showing only Long and Short signal I think? :roll:
10x
Hi,

I agree the indicator is not showing flat signals when price is outside support or resistance zones. I have been trying to solve this problem before without any success. Tried again today after seeing your post. So far no luck. Getting it to work properly would make it possible to use the indicator to buy from support and sell from resistance. Perhaps, some good samaritans out there could solve the problem by using UBD.

Good luck, mate.

peter
Hi,
Further to my last post, there is a simple solution to the missing signals of the indicator you posted. In the latest TDesk ea, in the input section, go to the bottom of the "veto" section, set "Set missing signals to flat" to TRUE.
Where the price has not entered either support or resistance zone, the signal is often missing as you mentioned. However, if you do as I suggested above, all the missing signals would now show as FLAT.
There you have it. Your problem solved !
:clap: :clap: :clap:
taipan
Trader

Post by taipan »

I have another TDesk Universal Signal set file to share here:
USD step ehlers - optimal tracking filter (alerts).set. I don't have the mq4 source file. Here is how the chart look like:[attachment=0]step_ehlers_Optimal_Tracking_filter_chart.png
Thanks Bodavid, Steve and Thomas to provide such as Universal Signal tool namely as: TDesk Universal Signal Buffer.

Also with the indi attached to H4 chart, please change the "pre smooth ma period" to 1 to have maximum effect. Color change from Green to Red, sell. Reverse for buy.
taipan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fx800
Trader

Post by fx800 »

Hi Ehrenmat,

Would it be possible to modify the GannHilo TD indicator to trigger a signal only when a candle crosses the GHL line ? For example, if a candle crosses the GHL line from above and closed below it, a SHORT signal is triggered, and vice versa. Otherwise, the signal is FLAT. It is similar to the TDI price action signal for the TDI MTF indicator which you coded. I have tried but failed. Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by fx800 on Sun May 24, 2020 8:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
fx800
Trader

Post by fx800 »

Hi

Attached below are two indicators which I made TDesk compatible. Their UBD set files are already available if you prefer that option.
fx800
Trader

Post by fx800 »

Hi Nev,

Please see attached and see if it works.

peter

P.S. Please download again from the post below. I didn't realise there is a yellow flat signal at first glance.
Last edited by fx800 on Sun May 24, 2020 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
fx800
Trader

Post by fx800 »

fx800 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:21 am wrote:Hi Nev,

Please see attached and see if it works.

peter
Hi Nev,

I didn't notice the yellow flat signal on my chart. So, I have added the code for flat signal. Please see attached.

peter
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Guys,
Today I was playing around with some of my indicators and thought I would look at "Waddar Atta Explosion". A volume indicator and could be useful to some. Thanks to Isabek for posting this and I believe our first volume indicator.

On an explosive note, I have tried to make it compatible with UBD and have come up with something that could be useful. I probably will get some corrections from the experienced coders here. All good, the end result will come to the same thing.
The crux is that a buy or sell signal is given when all indicators agree and volumes are up. I could be using this with my other setups.
Take note: Isabek already made the indicator compatible with TDesk. I have simply made it UBD compatible so that you do not have to have all your charts open when running TDesk. The preset gets loaded with your TDesk universal buffers drone indicator.

Cheers
Leon
Waddah_Attar_Explosion_Modified.mq4
UBD Waddah_Atar_Explosion.set
Screenshot_550.png
Screenshot_551.png
Cheers
Leon
wallywonka
Trader

Post by wallywonka »

Thanks to Leon and Isabek.

Noticed a couple of issues so I have attached a new version for those that wish to use it, this one also has the TDesk code removed so you won't get duplicate signals.
Waddah_Attar_Explosion.mq4
UBD Waddah_Atar_Explosion.set
Wavegarrick
Trader

Post by Wavegarrick »

wallywonka » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:17 pm wrote:Thanks to Leon and Isabek.

Noticed a couple of issues so I have attached a new version for those that wish to use it, this one also has the TDesk code removed so you won't get duplicate signals.

Excellent, Thanks Wally. :good:
Cheers
Leon

Return to “TDesk: A Thomas Special. The greatest trading tool ever.”