Scalping with TDesk

tgm0
Trader

Scalping with TDesk

Post by tgm0 »

I may have spoken too soon; today the demo lost almost everything and is now back to square, oscillating between -1% and +1%, but I still hope for a hefty recovery by Friday or early next week as it is sometimes the case when there are such pronounced Wednesday's turnarounds.
1 week in_2.PNG
A lot of you asked me by private message if I am using custom settings.
I am indeed.
Compared to Steve's, my Super Signal reads Solo Signals only and use Peaky H1 on 841 bars; I also tweaked some of SS settings.
I'm also not so sure the current exit settings will give me good results. Having disabled Multi Signal, it is now set to follow Solo Signals only with SoloSignalExitThreshold set to 70 that is Steve default; I may have to re-enable Multi Signals just for exits, but I will evaluate that along the way.

Yesterday night I also configured a second demo with the same settings, only on this one I enabled basket trading; I may have been over optimistic and for now I have set a basket trailing with StartValue of 10 and GapValue of 5, but I will have to tweak for sure to lower values, or else we will all be millionaires by next year :smile:

Will post updates on due time once I see how it goes...

Cheers,
Mauro
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Scalping with TDesk

Post by SteveHopwood »

Time to crack the whip and remind members that SHF is not the place for lazy thickies.

English is not your first language and so you do not understand the term, "Thickie". Tough. Learn English better. The command of English demonstrated by leading SHF member Thomas shows you the way to go. He writes better English than that spoken by many of the teens I teach.

I have deleted some posts tonight. Yours is one that got deleted? That is because I think you are an idiot.

Do feel free to try to repost. Your ban will follow as surely as day follows night and then I will not have to care about you.

As always, members with something useful to contribute, please continue.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “TDesk: A Thomas Special. The greatest trading tool ever.”