TDesk Universal Drones

bodavid
Trader

A UBD indy question

Post by bodavid »

tomele » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:46 am wrote:

TDesk is designed to make it easy for everyone setting up (meanwhile even somewhat sophisticated) entry/exit strategies using combinations of 99% of the available indicators. It is not designed to suit the more esoteric approches that don't fit into its simple input scheme of FLAT, LONG, SHORT. For example it will never count Elliot waves unless someone writes a drone that is doing that and can send such simple signals to TDesk.

Cheers
Thomas
Hi pacinvest,

Thank you for sharing your setup!

At the moment I have to refer to Thomas quote above.

I think Baluda SuperSlope is an evolution from TMA Slope/Bands (correct me if I'm wrong) and perhaps you can find a way to use that indicator instead.

If you still want to use TMA Slope you could perhaps try to use the shift option in the UBD.

Cheers,
Ben
tomele
Administrator

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by tomele »

Hi Vince.

I am currently working on USD (Universal Symbols Drone). This drone will watch out for entry signals like arrows in the indicator buffers and then keep the TDesk LONG/SHORT signal active until an exit condition is met. This exit condition normally is another buffer signal (like a range wavy for HGI).

I can add a signal expiry (bars count) input. The LONG/SHORT TDesk signal will then be FLAT again after this number of bars, if no other signal has occured in the meantime.

Cheers
Thomas
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
pacinvest
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by pacinvest »

Perfect Thomas :clap:
thanks
vince
taipan
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by taipan »

Desky + TDesk EA 1st_profit_closure_unsing_ROC + BaludaSS + Stoch - 01052019.png
I am going to report the 1st TP using set files (ROC + BALUDA SUPERSLOPE + STOCH ) from Ben. It seems to be promising we have a positive result only couple of days. Will test and report back later. Thank you to Thomas, Ben and Steve for creating this EAs. All positions were closed based on Single basket trading.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
taipan
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by taipan »

[/attachment]
ROC.ex4
ROC.mq4
As one of the member in pm mentioned that ROC mtf alert not moving in real time and only switching tf will only update it. Appreciate some one can update the code in latest version. I am attaching a non-smoothed ROC Indi and hopefully Ben can update into new set file.

Also, don't forget to set the ROC's RPeriod form 10 to 5 as I was using this setting.

Setfile by wallywonka added:
UBD_ROC.set
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by taipan on Wed May 01, 2019 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wallywonka
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by wallywonka »

taipan » Wed May 01, 2019 10:49 pm wrote:[/attachment]As one of the member in pm mentioned that ROC mtf alert not moving in real time and only switching tf will only update it. Appreciate some one can update the code in latest version. I am attaching a non-smoothed ROC Indi and hopefully Ben can update into new set file.
Here you go, tested and working

(Setfile moved to original post)
taipan
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by taipan »

wallywonka » Thu May 02, 2019 7:03 am wrote:
taipan » Wed May 01, 2019 10:49 pm wrote:[/attachment]As one of the member in pm mentioned that ROC mtf alert not moving in real time and only switching tf will only update it. Appreciate some one can update the code in latest version. I am attaching a non-smoothed ROC Indi and hopefully Ben can update into new set file.
Hi wallywonka,

That was fast and thank you for the help rendered. Is this ROC mtf alert version or just ROC?
taipan
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by taipan »

Hi Ben,

There is an error in the indi_1's name of the Stoch color (mtf + alerts + arrows) indi. I have updated the set file.

(Setfile moved to original post)
Last edited by taipan on Wed May 01, 2019 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wallywonka
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by wallywonka »

taipan » Wed May 01, 2019 11:12 pm wrote:
Hi wallywonka,

That was fast and thank you for the help rendered. Is this ROC mtf alert version or just ROC?
Hey mate, it's for the indy you just posted not the MTF one. Will have a look at that later to see why it's not working correctly unless someone else beats me...
taipan
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by taipan »

wallywonka » Thu May 02, 2019 7:29 am wrote:
taipan » Wed May 01, 2019 11:12 pm wrote:
Hi wallywonka,

Hey mate, it's for the indy you just posted not the MTF one. Will have a look at that later to see why it's not working correctly unless someone else beats me...
Once I have loaded it to chart and indeed it is ROC. Thanks for the reply.

cheers, taipan

Return to “TDesk: A Thomas Special. The greatest trading tool ever.”