TDesk Universal Drones

opita
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by opita »

Here is another TMA based system, it is pretty basic... but should do the trick.

There are 2 versions:

1) The Signals version which only shows signals once per cycle. (So don't panic if you see FLAT signals until it triggers).
2) The TMA trend version which does has a constant signal.

To me this is a far superior TMA band indicator, but to each their own.

:youknow:
Opita
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheer,

----
Opita
tomele
Administrator

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by tomele »

Some very nice things were posted here while I was away. I am excited! Keep up the good work, guys!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cheers
Thomas
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
Wavegarrick
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by Wavegarrick »

Welcome back Thomas :hi: :good:

Cheers Leon
lemur6666
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by lemur6666 »

opita » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:30 pm wrote:Here is another TMA based system, it is pretty basic... but should do the trick.
Opita,

Have you tried to put it into backtester on M15 or H4 ? Another thing, I have apllied it to majors, some minors, equities , Gold and WTi etc. on both M15 and H4. No fresh signals on last 10 bars in none of mentioned charts. I mean 60 charts. You know why ? I think because It repaints a lot.

However what I find interesting in your concept is the bands apporach, different than original Mladens apporach of setting bands at fixed StdDev from TMA. Maybe if you we used another indicator like one I am attaching, and make trading decision based on the fact white arrow is in top/bottom part of your channel, that is your signal.

Try do this on H1. Of course because your TMA indi repaints you need to play with it in back tester.

Dont give up and good luck.

Max
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by lemur6666 on Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
wallywonka
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by wallywonka »

Here is another requested drone, might be useful for some...
aoac histo (mtf + alerts + arrows + text).ex4
USD-AOAC.set
opita
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by opita »

lemur6666 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:27 pm wrote:
opita » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:30 pm wrote:Here is another TMA based system, it is pretty basic... but should do the trick.
Opita,

Have you tried to put it into backtester on M15 or H4 ? Another thing, I have apllied it to majors, some minors, equities , Gold and WTi etc. on both M15 and H4. No fresh signals on last 10 bars in none of mentioned charts. I mean 60 charts. You know why ? I think because It repaints a lot.

However what I find interesting in your concept is the bands apporach, different than original Mladens apporach of setting bands at fixed StdDev from TMA. Maybe if you we used another indicator like one I am attaching, and make trading decision based on the fact white arrow is in top/bottom part of your channel, that is your signal.

Try do this on H1. Of course because your TMA indi repaints you need to play with it in back tester.

Dont give up and good luck.

Max
I am always testing new things, I will check out the attached mod.

Not all indicators work with the Empty4 backtest, I don't believe this indicator was optimized to do so.

There are quite a few indicators in Tdesk that repaint, that shouldn't stop you from testing them. They work quite well in conjunction with others.

Also just FYI for everyone, the LazyTMA will probably not work in M1.
Cheer,

----
Opita
opita
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by opita »

I'm not a big fan of MACD, but everyone else seems to enjoy it so here it is.

Btw it doesn't draw lines, I did that for reference.

Also, the default settings might not be optimal, so you might want to play with that.

Almost forgot for an even better reference point you can add this(smTMAcentered-TwoMAs) indicator that shows MA lines.

Update:
If you want a faster version just change the Signal MQ4 to this(see image)...
I also use 1 for the signal period.
Last edited by opita on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Cheer,

----
Opita
opita
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by opita »

I don't want to pollute this forum, but here is a combination of the TcTm indicator I just posted with the TMA+CG mladen NRP indicator combined.

Try some manual trading alerts in Tdesk with this.

Make your own judgments.

If the signal is too far from the High or low band, don't trade it... you want the max RR.
Cheer,

----
Opita
opita
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by opita »

Hello All,

I bring you the latest option in TMA+CG indicators.

This time it is converted from an arrow indicator to a histogram. Histograms play better with Tdesk and are more accurate in general (unless it's a repainting indicator).

Attached the indicator with the appropriate settings.
Cheer,

----
Opita
mite

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by mite »

is there any coder that can help me look at my set files. from the graph. I want tdesk to open a position once both arrows confirma long/short move and exit as the supertrend gives an opposite signal. I havent been able to get tdesk to take a position. Pls i need help

Please find the indicators and set files in the zip file

Return to “TDesk: A Thomas Special. The greatest trading tool ever.”