TDesk Universal Drones

taipan
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by taipan »

It is simply awesome. Keep coming and thanks for the work. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by SteveHopwood »

Your explanations are great Thomas. Thanks. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
tomele
Administrator

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by tomele »

Hi @all.

I am planning to create a library of UBD settings for all the hard-coded indicators we already have. Is anyone willing to assist me? This would free up some of my time and enable me to start coding of other things sooner.

You don't have to be a coder, but you should have a good understanding of how indicators and UBD work. You will create the setfiles and I will help with checks, hints and amended code where needed.

Any applications via PM will be highly appreciated.

Cheers
Thomas
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
BostonEJ
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by BostonEJ »

@tomele,

I'd love to say I would help but I'm just trying to get up to speed. I've lurked for a while and just started to jump into editing an indicator myself for TDesk. I hope to be able to help with your request at some point.

I do have a question about the drones and determining where the indicator I am trying to create would fit. Most of the drones I see are entry related or objects on the chart. I edited an ATR indicator to identify times I take trades vs. sit on the sideline. What drone type would that be?

If I can figure out the last part of the TDesk changes for the code, I can post it here to see if anyone finds it useful.

EJ
wallywonka
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by wallywonka »

I would love to help out but still trying to get my head around it... :arrrg:
SilverTrader
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by SilverTrader »

wallywonka » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:40 pm wrote:I would love to help out but still trying to get my head around it... :arrrg:
Same boat unfortunatly. :?
Kind Regards
Wayne

Never look down on a person, unless you plan to help him up!
tomele
Administrator

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by tomele »

Thanks for your willingness to help, guys.

I think I found a very good partner. Ben (@bodavid) will be in charge of Universal Drones setfiles from now on. He has done a very good job coding drones before and understands the new system perfectly.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cheers
Thomas
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
Wavegarrick
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by Wavegarrick »

tomele » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:41 pm wrote:Thanks for your willingness to help, guys.

I think I found a very good partner. Ben (@bodavid) will be in charge of Universal Dromes setfiles from now on. He has done a very good job coding drones before and understands the new system perfectly.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cheers
Thomas
Thanks Thomas and Ben. I have tried with the built in iIndicators for the past week and I am afraid if you had to wait for me for me you will wait for a long time :arrrg:

Cheers
Leon
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by SteveHopwood »

Brilliant. Thanks Ben. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
thomas1386
Trader

TDesk User Indicators Playground

Post by thomas1386 »

Hello to all,

i hope someone can help me. I am trying to make the following strategy t desk compatible.
I use the superslope indikator on three timeframes. Weekly for the trend direction and H4 and H1 as the trigger. But I am placing pending orders after a retrace. Say if the W1 is long and H4 and H1 is short i place a grid of buy stop orders with a distance of around 20 - 30 pips. With the "Hidden Pending EA" it is even possible to let the pending orders follow the retrace. Now i thought this could be possible to work in t desk with the "Fill The Gap" funktion in desky. Now my problem is that the super signal only works when all indikators show in the same direction. I need a way to tell t desk to give a super signal when one indi shows up and two show down and vice versa.
Any ideas to make this scenario possible are welcome. Maybe there is allready a way in t desk to make this set up work….or maybe this is a case for the new universal drones….

Green pips to all...., Thomas

Return to “TDesk: A Thomas Special. The greatest trading tool ever.”