TDesk Universal Drones

taipan
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by taipan »

Can anyone help to create a set file using UBD OR USD for this indicator:
ssl-channel-chart-alert-indicator.mq4
The reason to create this UBD OR USD set file is to avoid too many indicators on the charts.

Note that this indicator has already converted to TDesk compatible by isabek in NNF Desky thread:
viewtopic.php?p=168681

It will be a good trend indicator if uses Waddah_Attar_Explosion indi (Tick volume based) as trend confirmation.
Waddah_Attar_Explosion.mq4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nicole09

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by nicole09 »

opita » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:32 pm wrote:Hello All,

I bring you the latest option in TMA+CG indicators.

This time it is converted from an arrow indicator to a histogram. Histograms play better with Tdesk and are more accurate in general (unless it's a repainting indicator).

Attached the indicator with the appropriate settings.
hi opita!

been using that TMA+CG mladen manually for 3 months with great success, i just read it here you made it compatible it tdesk. My strategy is with 4HR timeframe then on 30min are the entrys.. I will try this
mijo

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by mijo »

nicole09 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:18 pm wrote:

I bring you the latest option in TMA+CG indicators.

This time it is converted from an arrow indicator to a histogram. Histograms play better with Tdesk and are more accurate in general (unless it's a repainting indicator).

Attached the indicator with the appropriate settings.
hi opita!

been using that TMA+CG mladen manually for 3 months with great success, i just read it here you made it compatible it tdesk. My strategy is with 4HR timeframe then on 30min are the entrys.. I will try this
I have used the TMA with random success, what settings are you using?

Thanks
nicole09

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by nicole09 »

mijo » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:39 pm wrote:
nicole09 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:18 pm wrote:

hi opita!

I have used the TMA with random success, what settings are you using?

Thanks
these are my settings
TF - 4H
halflength - 20
price - 6
Bandsdeviation - 2.382

i use this on 30mins and i use also recovery, example in buy trade, it went down i will wait again for a signal to appear then buy again. For closing the trade, i dont have rules, i just close it if in profitable territory already. so far its a success to me
lemur6666
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by lemur6666 »

Nicole,
I personally think it is risky tu use TMA BANDS alone that is why I have been working for weeks now on limiting risk by using trend indicator as Veto Signal. No Success as of Yet... :shock:

Nevertheless if you would like to give it it shot in Tdesk without having all charts open - enclosed please find TMA-Bands-Arrow-v2-TD indi using parameters you mentioned that works with TDesk. Also adding Universal Signals Drone's preset file to handle the signal indi generates.

Hope that helps.
Rgds,
Max
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wavegarrick
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by Wavegarrick »

mite » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:32 pm wrote:is there any coder that can help me look at my set files. from the graph. I want tdesk to open a position once both arrows confirma long/short move and exit as the supertrend gives an opposite signal. I havent been able to get tdesk to take a position. Pls i need help

Please find the indicators and set files in the zip file
Hi Mite,

Had a bit of time on the weekend to look at your files. It is very important that TDesk has the same magic number as Desky, else desky will not open any trades.

I did one small tweak to TDesk assuming that you want Desky to close the trade when the Super indicator changes in the opposite direction on the 5 min time frame.

Your TDesk template should look as follows:
Screenshot_857.png
Corrected sets:
Desky HGI-SPT.set
Tdesk HGI-SPT.set
Your Super Indicator looks interesting and as I can see a non repaint indicator. Are the arrows set at the time the signal is given, or do they re-adjust?.

Cheers
Leon
lemur6666
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by lemur6666 »

HI Leon,

I was able to trace SUper Indicator v2 nrp to original code. It is included - otherwise you would not believe me how simple that indicator is. :) Now if it's that simple it cotradicts it's name... :o

Now the best(worst) part. Try putting it on H4 on any pair. Even on GBPCHF it works great. Doesn't it ? :?
I think it repaints because of the shift in last parameter of IHighest function call. As far as my memory goes there is similar issue in SuperSignals_v3 indi.

Code: Select all

hhb = iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,dist,i-dist/2);
      llb = iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,dist,i-dist/2);

if (i==hhb) { b1[i]=High[hhb]+SignalGap*Point; }
      if (i==llb) { b2[i]=Low[llb] -SignalGap*Point; }

Rgds,
Max
Last edited by lemur6666 on Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wavegarrick
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by Wavegarrick »

lemur6666 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:20 am wrote:HI Leon,

I was able to trace SUper Indicator v2 nrp to original code. It is included - otherwise you would not believe me how simple that indicator is. :) Now if it that simple it cotradicts it's name... :o

Now the best(worst) part. Try putting it on H4 on any pair. Even on GBPCHF it works great. Doesn't it ? :?
I think it repaints because of the shift in last parameter of IHighest function call. As far as my memory goes there is similar issue in SuperSignals_v3 indi.

Code: Select all

hhb = iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,dist,i-dist/2);
      llb = iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,dist,i-dist/2);

if (i==hhb) { b1[i]=High[hhb]+SignalGap*Point; }
      if (i==llb) { b2[i]=Low[llb] -SignalGap*Point; }

Rgds,
Max
Hi Max,
Thanks for delving into it and the source code. Anyway I will watch it in real time next week to see if it could be of any benefit, my suspicion is Not. ;)

Cheers
Leon
c1borg
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by c1borg »

I notice the TDesk Universal Signals Drone runs out on 2021.01.01 will you be uploading a new one, many thanks in advance :hi:
tomele
Administrator

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by tomele »

I have it on my screen.
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate

Return to “TDesk: A Thomas Special. The greatest trading tool ever.”