Slopey Peaky Desk - Putting The Strings Together

squarty

Post by squarty »

are the results on of DESKSPB on fxtestify with default TPL settings you have posted ?

Thank you.
tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

squarty » 14 Feb 2021, 20:36 wrote:are the results on of DESKSPB on fxtestify with default TPL settings you have posted ?

Thank you.
Yes.
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
c1borg
Trader

Post by c1borg »

As ive told you before absolutely brilliant work I wouldn't have been able to develop my systems and try ideas as fast without the wonderful TDesk and associated toys. Great stuff :good:
hopfi2k
Trader

Post by hopfi2k »

I think most of you who have tried Slopey Peaky Desk on (GP) demo accounts have had the same fantastic and consistent results as me. It's such a brilliant masterpiece!
Now that I'm ready to take the next step and put some cash on the table to run this beast on a GP live account, I wonder if anyone could share first hand experience from their live trading?

Cheers,
Andy
trader689
Trader

Post by trader689 »

sounds good Andy, can you let us know a little more about your results so far by any chance?

thanks, trader
hopfi2k » Wed May 19, 2021 8:56 am wrote:I think most of you who have tried Slopey Peaky Desk on (GP) demo accounts have had the same fantastic and consistent results as me. It's such a brilliant masterpiece!
Now that I'm ready to take the next step and put some cash on the table to run this beast on a GP live account, I wonder if anyone could share first hand experience from their live trading?

Cheers,
Andy
hopfi2k
Trader

Post by hopfi2k »

Results have been very much comparable to the ones published at https://www.fxtestify.com so far.

Cheers,
Andy
trader689
Trader

Post by trader689 »

great thanks, looks promising for sure, will give this a spin

trader
hopfi2k » Thu May 20, 2021 7:42 am wrote:Results have been very much comparable to the ones published at https://www.fxtestify.com so far.

Cheers,
Andy
thomasmore
Trader

Post by thomasmore »

Hi Tomas,
I must have missed something. I followed every step in "Part 2. Example - Slopey Peaky Desk" (I think...)
But in the Experts Tab I get an error message:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SimonDK

Post by SimonDK »

Set this up last weekend and it wasn't performing as intended. I'm pretty sure the problem was that my setfile was using Sharky's Take Profit settings, so I've corrected that and hopefully it'll work now.

It could be that I've just bungled together the wrong EA's, but I think TDesk has been upgraded to include Sharky's settings, so maybe the setfiles/templates here should be updated as well? At least to make them Plug N' Play for dweeps like me :)

/Simon
r1ch4rd
Trader

Post by r1ch4rd »

Here is a Sharky set that I have been trialling with success.
Stop orders are a grid of H4 atr apart with FillTheGaps (True).
It takes an IndividualBasket TP of 2 times D1 atr and AllPairBasket TP of 500 pips.
Slopey Peaky Sharky.set
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “TDesk: A Thomas Special. The greatest trading tool ever.”