Thank you Tommaso

milanese
TechAdmin

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by milanese »

RobertMY » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:44 am wrote:Have made my monthly donation. Thank you for all. Just let me have true profit in true money and I will donate more. This is more than fair.
a BIG THANK YOU!!

All the best

Tommaso
mauricefx

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by mauricefx »

Done!
Thank you Tommaso & Steve for your precious support !!
maurizio
milanese
TechAdmin

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by milanese »

mauricefx » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:26 am wrote:Done!
Thank you Tommaso & Steve for your precious support !!
maurizio
Thank you!

All the best!

Tommaso
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by SteveHopwood »

I repeat my monthly appeal on Tommaso's account - details atᅠSteveHopwood @ Tommaso needs our help. I ask all members to donate $10. I have pledged my usual £20 and will continue to donate whatever affiliate commissions accrue from Eaymon's VPS. Never forget folks, that this forum would have been buried under a mountain of crap without Tommaso looking after us.. He intercepts c. 20 scammers/spammers a week and turns up the security whenever we are subjected to a DDOS attack. Hehe. Looking on the bright side, those DDOS attacks occur more often than you folks might imagine, so we must be doing something right.

November and our $1,800 bill approaches. Tommaso has told me to redirect all donations towards paying this bill, for the time being. Someone has to pay this bill; the alternative to all of us chipping in a bit could easily be attracting advertising to the site. I doubt if any of us want that.

Thanks to all of you who regularly chip in. Tommaso and I appreciate your help enormously.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by SteveHopwood »

I have updated the spreadsheet in post 1.

Tommaso instructed me in August to hold onto donations in order to fund our forum in November. You will see a new column in the spreadsheet that lists the donations made since then. The total is well short of the £1,300 needed but I coded a couple of EA's recently; the fees for these are in my paypal account and come close to making up the shortfall. I will make up anything needed to meet the full amount payable.

Your generous donations will be sent to Tommaso from now on, so please keep them coming in.

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

mauricefx

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by mauricefx »

Done!
Thank you Tommaso & Steve
milanese
TechAdmin

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by milanese »

mauricefx » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:09 am wrote:Done!
Thank you Tommaso & Steve
a BIG THANK YOU!
:rocket:

All the best
Tommaso
bluforce

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by bluforce »

I have CIDP, so I understand the struggle. Donation made. All the best to Tommaso and family. I don't say much. In fact, this is my first post here! But I am thankful to all who make this forum what it is! :good:
SteveHopwood
Owner

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by SteveHopwood »

There has been a lot of generosity shown her folks. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Keep those donations coming. I was able to send Tommaso over £300 a few days ago, and there is more waiting to be sent.

milanese
TechAdmin

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by milanese »

bluforce » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:52 pm wrote:I have CIDP, so I understand the struggle. Donation made. All the best to Tommaso and family. I don't say much. In fact, this is my first post here! But I am thankful to all who make this forum what it is! :good:
Thank you so much!

I wish you all the best!

Tommaso

Return to “Funding our Forum. Tommaso needs our help.”