Welcome

Hey guys. Please read the sticky in this thread.

Welcome

Postby rosst » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:24 pm

SteveHopwood » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:10 am wrote:
rosst » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:51 pm wrote:can I add an email address - my current email is not working properly?

UCP (top left of the page) then Profile then Edit account settings.

:xm: :rocket:

Thanks for the reply Steve - it looks like I can change the email address but cannot add a second address - is that correct? Because I hope I can fix my problem with yahoo ( sucks!)
rosst

Welcome

Postby SteveHopwood » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:29 pm

rosst » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:24 pm wrote:
SteveHopwood » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:10 am wrote:
rosst » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:51 pm wrote:can I add an email address - my current email is not working properly?

UCP (top left of the page) then Profile then Edit account settings.

Thanks for the reply Steve - it looks like I can change the email address but cannot add a second address - is that correct? Because I hope I can fix my problem with yahoo ( sucks!)

It looks as though the software only allows 1 email address.

Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the 600+ Steve Hopwood members who choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Welcome

Postby lasten » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:21 am

Greetings from Romania!
Very glad I am a registered user of this forum :hi:
lasten

Welcome

Postby milanese » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:11 am

lasten » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:21 am wrote:Greetings from Romania!
Very glad I am a registered user of this forum :hi:

A warm welcome, enjoy it here! :xm:

Tommaso
milanese

Hello

Postby billyb » Wed May 06, 2020 3:56 am

Hello

Excited to be here and learn new things :good:
billyb

Hello

Postby SteveHopwood » Wed May 06, 2020 9:21 am

billyb » Wed May 06, 2020 3:56 am wrote:Hello

Excited to be here and learn new things :good:

I have sent you my Welcome message, telling you how to get started quickly and easily here. The message needs amending in light of recent developments, so go to Moving Day first - SteveHopwood @ Moving Day

All your posting and downloading restrictions are now lifted. Have fun.

Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the 600+ Steve Hopwood members who choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Welcome

Postby eXo » Sat May 16, 2020 2:59 pm

Hi gents,
just dropping by to say hello, forum was recommended to me by a UK colleague of mine so here I am poking around looking to learn something new.

hello from australia!
eXo

Welcome

Postby netjack » Sun May 24, 2020 12:50 am

Hello Everyone. I've been lurking, studying and trading test accounts for about a year and a half now. I've yet to fund an account and am still in the testing and learning phase. I'm proficient with Python and have enough understanding of CrapQl4 to modify existing scripts. I'm looking forwarded to learning more and hopefully contribute back to the community.

I've gone through Moving Day (as suggested in another comment) which led me to a few different pages including the shell EA. If you could allow me to view/download files I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for the wealth of information you all have produced over the years. It's amazing.
netjack

Previous

Return to Welcome