Don't forget to turn on Expert Advisors

Hey guys. Please read the sticky in this thread.

Don't forget to turn on Expert Advisors

Postby SteveHopwood » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:20 am

There is a nasty and moronic little trick that the cretins who wrote the blasted Empty4 platform play on the unknowing. Be default, Expert Advisers are disabled.

Go to Tools/Options/Expert Advisers. The four left most squares need checking; the remainder need unchecking; you will have 4 ticks down the left and none on the right. Close down and restart the platform.

If this does not work, then you have to go through each chart reloading the bot, clicking the Common tab and making sure that Enable alerts, Allow live trading, Allow Dll imports and Allow import of external experts are all ticked, and the other 4 boxes are not ticked.

If I ever meet the morons who wrote this rubbish, they are in for a rough ride.

Cheers

:D

Can someone post a pic of what the screen looks like when doing all this, please? I will pinch it and add it to this post.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the several thousand SHF members who wisely choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Re: Don't forget to turn on Expert Advisors

Postby dynel14 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:28 am

In german :D

[ img ]
dynel14

Re: Don't forget to turn on Expert Advisors

Postby SteveHopwood » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:45 am

Everyone benefits from learning languages. :lol:

Cheers

:D
Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the several thousand SHF members who wisely choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Return to Welcome