Hi from Scotland

Hey guys. Please read the sticky in this thread.

Hi from Scotland

Postby n229vxhbx » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:06 pm

Been a lurker here for about 6 months, slowly coming to the realisation as to why I kept making the mistakes I kept making over the past 3-4 years. Happy to have found a forum of honest folk looking to help each other develop as traders, and make a bit of cash along the way.

Hope to get to know a few of you a bit better over the coming months!
n229vxhbx

Hi from Scotland

Postby SteveHopwood » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:37 pm

n229vxhbx ยป Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:06 pm wrote:Been a lurker here for about 6 months, slowly coming to the realisation as to why I kept making the mistakes I kept making over the past 3-4 years. Happy to have found a forum of honest folk looking to help each other develop as traders, and make a bit of cash along the way.

Hope to get to know a few of you a bit better over the coming months!

Glad we are helping.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the 600+ Steve Hopwood members who choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Return to Welcome