Hey there everyone!

Hey guys. Please read the sticky in this thread.

Hey there everyone!

Postby newbiepips2 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:38 am

Hey there, hello from the Netherlands! Was reading some interesting stuff on forexfactory (going home dreamliner strategy) and bumped into Steve's name. Google soon brought me here and i hope to learn a lot from the expert(s)! :clap:
newbiepips2

Hey there everyone!

Postby SteveHopwood » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:34 am

You have certainly come to the right place. Developments here in the last two years have been extraordinary.

My Welcome message is sitting in your inbox. This tells you where to go first so you can get started quickly and easily. It also removes all new-member restrictions, so you can post and download freely. Have fun.The rest of us are.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the 600+ Steve Hopwood members who choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Return to Welcome