Moving Day Adapted

SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Moving Day Adapted

Post by SteveHopwood »

softballmel » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:47 pm wrote:Good work Steve! Moving day adapted is doing brilliantly! Do let us know once u fix the bug :)
Thanks. It is looking like a false alarm as everything is running smoothly. Maybe it was one of the over trading features kicking in. We shall see.

For now, I have turned off UseForexKiwi and turned my shirt protection values down to 125%.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
softballmel

Moving Day Adapted

Post by softballmel »

Hi Steve, I saw your trades closed out before your intended take profit of $1500. Did u close out manually? Or u used a different basket profit?
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Moving Day Adapted

Post by SteveHopwood »

softballmel » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:58 pm wrote:Hi Steve, I saw your trades closed out before your intended take profit of $1500. Did u close out manually? Or u used a different basket profit?
Manually. I wanted to see what happened. Thingies were fine but I looked later and all the stop orders had gone.

I am trying reducing the lot size to 0.25. I am using 1 lot on my coding machine but that is on an account with a $50,000+ balance and there is no problem.

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

softballmel

Moving Day Adapted

Post by softballmel »

I can help u with this as I have tested the settings. Just use the dollop function. $1000 use 0.02. U should get roughly the figure u wanted. Works fine on my end.
SteveHopwood
Owner

Moving Day Adapted

Post by SteveHopwood »

softballmel » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:21 pm wrote:I can help u with this as I have tested the settings. Just use the dollop function. $1000 use 0.02. U should get roughly the figure u wanted. Works fine on my end.
Good idea. :clap: :clap: :clap: I will give it a try.

SteveHopwood
Owner

Moving Day Adapted

Post by SteveHopwood »

This is driving me nuts. The damn thing appears to be working perfectly on my coding machine whilst refusing to send the grid on my published demo.

I will sort it out tomorrow. I have lost the will to live for now.

:arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg:

danjuma
Trader

Moving Day Adapted

Post by danjuma »

SteveHopwood » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:50 pm wrote:This is driving me nuts. The damn thing appears to be working perfectly on my coding machine whilst refusing to send the grid on my published demo.

I will sort it out tomorrow. I have lost the will to live for now.

:arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg:
No idea whether this has anything to do with the issue above or whether it will point towards the issue, but the grid trades fired after the first trade are showing twice the stop loss amount. Eg, the picture below shows the circled in red trades which are the second triggered trades all have their stop losses at 150 pips instead of the 75 pips I inputted for the stop loss in the settings, and you can see the pending trades stop losses increasing as well by 2x, 3x, 4x 75 pips the higher the grid goes (i.e the 75 pips stop loss is not maintained). Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner

Moving Day Adapted

Post by SteveHopwood »

Return to “Moving Day”