Trendy Monster Moving Day

Postby SteveHopwood » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:18 pm

opita » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:32 am wrote:
So far I have been going off your Grab Candle demo (so the information above is based on it). I just started my own version in Bully Bully Pepperstone demo. Removed both pairs mentioned above and changed the Global TP to 20 instead of 30 (using .01 lots), but have left everything else the same.

I don't want to add it to any database yet since there might be a few tweaks on the way before doing a proper demo.

Great. I am not ignoring your PM by the way; I will be in touch soon.

FYI folks, "GRaB" merely stands for, "Green, Red and Blue". Raghee has green candles when they close above the high ema, red when they close below the low ema and blue when they close inside both ema's.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the several thousand SHF members who wisely choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Postby opita » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:41 am

Results for 1 week of trading with a few minor modifications to the original set file for Grab Candles... based on observations from Steve's Demo.

0.01 lots instead of 0.10 as well ($1k demo)

Drawdown never passed 6%... so far at least. It seems that the worst DD was experienced when I first ran it which might be due to timing.

So far this EA is turning out to be amazing, low DD and nice gains. :yahoo:

Update: of course I say this and it drops %5 in a day lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheer,

:youknow:

----
Opita
opita

Previous

Return to Trendy Monster Moving Day