Dwain's Oracle EA

dap711
Trader

Dwain's Oracle EA

Post by dap711 »

Hey everyone!

First .. thank you Tomele for starting this new thread.

I need to explain a few things before digging into this EA. This EA is not based on currency strength. We tried several versions before deciding currency strength needed a lot more study before making an EA. I know there is untapped potential in currency strength, but that potential seems to only work in a trending market, and we all know the market doesn't always trend. So, the crew on the Telegram channel and I began testing thingys (almost one per day) and found that this one seems to have a lot going for it, and because it doesn't contain my currency strength code, I have no problem sharing the Mt5 source.

This EA is based on stochastics but not in any way it has ever been used before (at least to my knowledge) .. it trades the 28 major pairs (or the ones you specify in the settings, gold could be included as well) and puts the stoch indi on all the the timeframes you set in the settings. Of those timeframes, we take an average of the stoch reading and open a trade based on that average. There are times you will have all 28 pairs trading and other times none. It's a really fun ride! LOL .. I have not seen it go above a 12% DD and it's held some positions open longer than 21 hours before closing a basket for a gain. I got tiered of waiting on one basket after the 21 hours and set the basket to close at 1% just to get over it .. But before that it closed 5 baskets at 3% for a gain of 15% for the day.

Calling all programmers to take a look at the code and maybe make some modifications? Suggestions are always welcome. Please forgive my sloppy code .. sometimes I just bang it out to quick and don't remove some of the stuff that is no longer needed. I'll try to clean up the code before posting.

Thanks,
Dwain

You need MT5 to use this EA! This is the updated version take corrects a serious bug. 6/1/2022
Oracle v4.7 with Stochastics.mq5
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dap711 on Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.
tomele
Administrator

Dwain's Oracle EA

Post by tomele »

Our first MQ5 EA! Thank you Dwain!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
r1ch4rd
Trader

Dwain's Oracle EA

Post by r1ch4rd »

Thanks Dwain, :good:

I have opened an MT5 account and placed your EA on it.

Please could you direct me to where I could get hold of something similar to iHistory or i-Profittracker so I can track performance on MT5 platform.

Regards
Richard
szfxtrader
Trader

Dwain's Oracle EA

Post by szfxtrader »

Thank you very much for sharing it, if you have a mql4 version, could you please share it too? if not, please an experienced coder(Steve, Tomele...) could do the conversion to mql4, thank you once again.
Maximilian
Trader

Dwain's Oracle EA

Post by Maximilian »

szfxtrader » Sat May 28, 2022 11:45 pm wrote:Thank you very much for sharing it, if you have a mql4 version, could you please share it too? if not, please an experienced coder(Steve, Tomele...) could do the conversion to mql4, thank you once again.
You could use a trade copier from MT5 to Empty4.

Cheers Max
dap711
Trader

MT5 Oracle EA

Post by dap711 »

szfxtrader » Sat May 28, 2022 5:45 pm wrote:Thank you very much for sharing it, if you have a mql4 version, could you please share it too? if not, please an experienced coder(Steve, Tomele...) could do the conversion to mql4, thank you once again.

Sorry .. I don't have a Empty4 version and doubt that Empty4 could even begin to handle the 252 indicators that are running on every TF and on 28 pairs. I also believe you missed the whole point of this being a MT5 thread? :)

I also recommend that you have 32Gigs of memory to run this thingy locally or a VPS running a server operating system.

Dwain
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Dwain's Oracle EA

Post by SteveHopwood »

Thanks for posting this Dwain. I am linking it in my wrup in about two and a half hours.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
lemur6666
Trader

MT5 Oracle EA

Post by lemur6666 »

dap711 » Sun May 29, 2022 4:01 pm wrote:
Sorry .. I don't have a Empty4 version and doubt that Empty4 could even begin to handle the 252 indicators that are running on every TF and on 28 pairs.
Oracle EA uses 3 :CCI, RSI, Stochastic. Nothing that TDesk can't handle...
trader689
Trader

Dwain's Oracle EA

Post by trader689 »

many thanks for the share Dwain, this sounds really promising, will get this set up on my test rig (hopefully it can handle it - it's got 32GB of memory but already quite a few Empty4 demos already running on it)

:good:

trader
r1ch4rd
Trader

Dwain's Oracle EA

Post by r1ch4rd »

Hey folks. :hi:

I loaded this onto an account with OOTB settings and the account is currently 16.5% down and running a 3% DD. :shock:

Have any of you folks (56 Downloads) had better results?

Regards
Richard

Return to “MQ5 Nuggets for the Dauntless”