EA for Chandelier exit

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
legslapper

Chandelier exit

Post by legslapper »

Hi I am new to this forum and Empty4 platform ( I have a demo copy). All I want to do is allow my trades to exit using the Chandelier /Yoyo method devised by Chuck LeBeau.

I have located an indicator and added it to the platform and appears on the screen but it appears rather basic. I want options that will allow me to vary the ATR, attach the trailing the stop loss to the latest high or low.

I am not sure if having the indicator (I have found) on the graph would actual trigger the stop loss if the trade was live ? OR is there is a process I have to go though to make it live. If anybody has a Chandelier exit that works with the platform I would be very appreciative if I could have a copy.

Any help would be welcome.

John
legslapper

Re: Chandelier exit

Post by legslapper »

Thanks -I have still have not found a chandelier exit using EA
legslapper

EA for Chandelier exit

Post by legslapper »

Hi, I am new to Empty4 but would really would like an Expert Advisor for the Chandelier exit or chandelier/yoyo exit. I have found indicators on this topic but no workable EA. Any help would be welcome.

Thanks Legslapper
mrpipstrader
Trader

Post by mrpipstrader »

Long before this forum was born our venerable Mr Steve Hopwood created an EA at FF called Tiger - this is the link to it http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=246662 . It uses the 'chandelier' method described by Chuck LeBeau for exits.
jako
Trader

Re: EA for Chandelier exit

Post by jako »

The results (maybe coincidence) inputs according to the indicator Chandelier. Simple EA would help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jako on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jemook
Trader

Post by Jemook »

Please don't create two posts on the same topic. I've merged them and moved this thread.
Please note I am no longer affiliated with Global Prime. I've moved on to my next adventure with Afterprime.

Catch me here: https://www.afterprime.com
scheinwerfer
Trader

Post by scheinwerfer »

jako wrote:The results (maybe coincidence) inputs according to the indicator Chandelier. Simple EA would help.
You're using Chandelier only for exits, right? What's the opening based on?
jako
Trader

Post by jako »

Chandelier I use only for inputs. Other makes legendary MPTM.

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”