win like a broker strategy

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
mieloo
Trader

win like a broker strategy

Post by mieloo »

Hello

in the attached excel you will find my results on a strategy that i developed last autumn. it is 100% ready for automation. i even have some pieces written (they need some minor modifications). so what i need is a programmer willing to work with me to put together all the pieces and deliver a new toy based on the idea that if a brokerage house wins from spread, and that brokerage pay around 25% back from spread , we will only need a strat that does not loose money to be profitable.
i have manual testing results for 11 month on eurusd. the total profit is around 86% which is huge ! so even if my manual results are not 100% correct, the profit is still high. The calculations could not be so far from the EA truth as the strat is a scalping strategy with very clear entry points based on M5 price action.

i want to work on the EA, and then release it to the community for improvement and further testing.

hope the results shown in the excel file will arouse your interest.

keep in mind that the strat is a new approach trying to make money from the commissions that every broker pays back for every trade. is like rake-back in poker.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedom787
Trader

Re: win like a broker strategy

Post by Freedom787 »

Do you want to jump into the rules of the strategy?

I'll see if I can put it together.
KevinT
Trader

Post by KevinT »

mieloo wrote:Hello

in the attached excel you will find my results on a strategy that i developed last autumn. it is 100% ready for automation. i even have some pieces written (they need some minor modifications). so what i need is a programmer willing to work with me to put together all the pieces and deliver a new toy based on the idea that if a brokerage house wins from spread, and that brokerage pay around 25% back from spread , we will only need a strat that does not loose money to be profitable.
i have manual testing results for 11 month on eurusd. the total profit is around 86% which is huge ! so even if my manual results are not 100% correct, the profit is still high. The calculations could not be so far from the EA truth as the strat is a scalping strategy with very clear entry points based on M5 price action.

i want to work on the EA, and then release it to the community for improvement and further testing.

hope the results shown in the excel file will arouse your interest.

keep in mind that the strat is a new approach trying to make money from the commissions that every broker pays back for every trade. is like rake-back in poker.
There is at least one broker that kicks-back 50% of the commission as a rebate (You can get hold of most of it easy), has fairly tight spreads, Instant execution ((it's amazing how the bridge gets the Empty4 issued order executed faster than the meta broker!) ) and several other positive traits...

I've traded with them, and the only profit I made at the time was from the "rake-back"

Not a question of can it be done?... I've done it, by chance (boot could only do so much as to break even) it was sweet money (can still feel the taste)...

IT IS FEASIBLE GUYS... it's worth trying, kind of safe grinding, the bigger the acct the better o/c.
gt2525
Trader

Post by gt2525 »

THere have been a couple attempts Ive seen from around the web great in theory but have never seen one that pans out. Are you thinking of a theory that takes two trades at once and it just has to cover the spread by making a few extra pips in one direction?
Nufty
Trader

Post by Nufty »

I am also working on a system that will do this and have been for a very long time :)

The system would need to be low risk, as to not eat up your principal over time, and it would need a high success rate.

My simple maths says if we want to make 3% of the account balance back in spread, then we need to ensure the EA can be profitable by at least this amount and what the broker keeps - lets say another 2%.

This means we need to create an EA than will trade at 60% per annum - which is an accomplishment in itself!!

then, if its someone elses money, which in my case it generally is, then you need to give them a return as well. Without losing principal.

I would be interested to see what you come up with.

I have a system in development which uses hedging and martingale to make many many small trades, but sadly its been in R&D since October last year, and I dont have a thing to show for it :)

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”