Forex Scanner/Screener

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
bluejay

Forex Scanner/Screener

Post by bluejay »

Hi. Not sure if this is the right place for a request, but I'm looking for a 'simple' scanner to pick put likely trades. I'm looking for a scanner that allows input of forex pairs, and will provide simple technical scans - Above/Below 200ma, Stochastic OB/OS, Macd Above/Below zero. No more than three conditions
I have traded for some years now, & I'm tired of spending long periods narrowing down next weeks trades!
Gamma_gallus
Trader

Re: Forex Scanner/Screener

Post by Gamma_gallus »

You can try the free version of multicharts :

http://www.multicharts.com/free/

It should include the scanner tool.

Olivier
bluejay

Post by bluejay »

Thanks, but I tried all of them. Would prefer one that sat on my desk top & under my control. Too much clutter on those other screeners,,,ads a & so on.
gaheitman
Trader

Post by gaheitman »

bluejay wrote:Hi. Not sure if this is the right place for a request, but I'm looking for a 'simple' scanner to pick put likely trades. I'm looking for a scanner that allows input of forex pairs, and will provide simple technical scans - Above/Below 200ma, Stochastic OB/OS, Macd Above/Below zero. No more than three conditions
I have traded for some years now, & I'm tired of spending long periods narrowing down next weeks trades!
Mock up a dashboard in excel and post it and I'll take a look. Years ago I wrote a scanner that looked at several things and wrote them to an HTML file that auto-reloaded. I might be able to pull some together from that.

George

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”